Heli Attack 2 Trainer

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by David5534, Nov 7, 2008 with 9 replies and 662 views.

1. David5534

David5534 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    This is a trainer i made for heli attack 2, i will release a tut on how to make trainers for flash games soon but until then enjoy cheating in heli attack.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download:
    [Click here to view the link]

Source:
    [Click here to view the link]

2. Eaton

Eaton Contributor

Ratings:
    I remember this game... My friend showed it to me ages ago and I enjoyed it.

3. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Looks good man, what sucks is most modern flash game developers (at least the ones who make good games) obfuscate their stuff so you can't get the different variables.

4. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    I remember screwing around with the source code of the Stick arena trainer, that was some fun ****.

Good make David.

5. GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    cool program David, nice work

6. OP
    David5534

Ratings:
    Thanks, i was hoping to make a few more of these but i can't find any really good games to make them for, so if anyone has a request for me to make a trainer for a game please speak up. Also i think i'll start on that tut now.

7. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    how do i change weapons?
    lol

ESDIT:nm got it, its end

8. OP
    David5534

Ratings:
    I couldn't really find any variables about weapons, the ones i did find did do anything. just put on tri damage, no game over and H jump, if you kill the helis in the air you get a random weapon.

9. RvB rox

RvB rox Member

Ratings:
    nm i got it it was end. but you should make it so you can do more then one power up at once. like jet pack and tridamage so you can be holding up, and then be shooting the heli.
    really cool program tho. ive been playing for 2939 seconds. thats about 48 mins. lol i am gonna go read a book now.

10. OP
    David5534

Ratings:
    I took the short way out and made a quick trainer, one that uses flash variables and the game sets a variable when you get a power up so you can only have one at a time.