Solved Heists Issue

• Thread starter DontYouKnowImLoco
  • Start date
  • Views 156
D

DontYouKnowImLoco

Surprise MotorScooter
Reaction score
When ever is host a heist,mostly nobody joins at all and if somebody joins,the heist stops and it shows that player has left.and if the heist has started, somebody leaves in between the mission.
is this a fault? i couldn't even finish the prison break heist yet :frown:
any suggestions?

A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
Either people are impatient or it's R*'s ****** servers. Nothing you can do about it bro. Try to play with people you know won't leave/have good connection.

G

Gonzo King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well there is still a major problem with GTA public servers, every now and then you or others in lobby will get kicked off or will face an unknown network error and will get kicked to story mode. There is no 100% solution to this problem as of now, but Invite only session works best with no connection drops.

1. Start your Heists from Invite only session.
2. Invite your friends to your session first then host.
3. If players joining from other public session, then there might be a chance of them kicking or getting left due to server errors.
4. Players not joining your heist! well you need friends or will have to live with that.
5. Last but not the least, players with weak WiFi connections or lags, also causes network issues and get kicked out of session.

Message me your PSN if you are on PS4 and I will help you out.

D

DontYouKnowImLoco

Surprise MotorScooter
Reaction score
Either people are impatient or it's R*'s ****** servers. Nothing you can do about it bro. Try to play with people you know won't leave/have good connection.
I will try to do that. Thanks bro 
Well there is still a major problem with GTA public servers, every now and then you or others in lobby will get kicked off or will face an unknown network error and will get kicked to story mode. There is no 100% solution to this problem as of now, but Invite only session works best with no connection drops.

1. Start your Heists from Invite only session.
2. Invite your friends to your session first then host.
3. If players joining from other public session, then there might be a chance of them kicking or getting left due to server errors.
4. Players not joining your heist! well you need friends or will have to live with that.
5. Last but not the least, players with weak WiFi connections or lags, also causes network issues and get kicked out of session.

Message me your PSN if you are on PS4 and I will help you out.
Yes im on psn. Il msg u my psn. Thank u

Top Bottom