Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a little tutorial for efficency with the aircraft you could have in your MOC. What you can/can't get away with without messing up a checkpoint or ruining objective. Should help criminal mastermind attempts quite a lot. Make sure your copilot DOESNT 'steal' the homing rockets as they only free aim for them!

FLEECA:

Scope Out: N/A
Kuruma: Pick up your partner and homing rocket everyone on the car park roof EXCEPT those near the Kuruma. Circle once, hover away from the Kuruma and blow the guys who run towards you. Land on the roof (handy little raised roof platform in the middle) let your mate jump down, take out leftovers, steal Kuruma and you can takeoff and cover from the air for the hell of it
Finale: Pick up partner, fly to Lesters warehouse

PRISON BREAK:

Plane: Be ground team. Fly everyone to airstrip and rocket everything you lockon to except the lone guy stood next to the plane in the hangar. Hover low, have someone in the back snipe the guy in the hangar (or land n do it yourself) then immediatly take off again. Lockon and destroy the next 2 waves. Pilot can find a convenient time to jump and steal the Velum or wait until you've destroyed everything. Bonus points for following the pilot to the hangar and landing it it so the whole team appears in the cutscene lol.

Bus: Fly up everyone and lockon to helicopter and destroy. Lockon to car following bus and destroy (careful you can lockon to bus). Land in road before the bridge and have someone shoot the driver as he makes the first turn. Steal bus. Bonus points if you steal bus and let your teammates fly away to lose the cops quicker... ha

Station: Be cargo ship team. Fly to the ship, lockon to anything without risk. Land straight on the top of the container jump down and steal the Casco. Do NOT land in front of the container or the Casco will be blocked. Drive to the destination. Bonus points if you recall aircraft and get back in time to destroy the cop car for the other team, pick them up and fly them back to the apartment.

Wet Work: Go on city hall team but all stick together. Take everyone up to the mansion teams yellow dot. Ignore agent 14, just destroy everything you lockon to and when it says target is down take that team upto city hall. Land on the sniping spot roof, let the lawyers get halfway up the steps (so you don't destroy the deposition with homing rockets). After killing them take off and hover down the road, clear the cops with lockon, land and let your partner jump out, pickup, lose cops, fly everyone to apartment.

Finale: Most efficient for prison team to just fly to bus and get out that bit quicker. Anything else is obvious.

HUMANE LABS:

Key Codes: Fly everyone to the meet but don't block the entrance way. Will despawn after cutscene but have everyone hide in garage to take out the FIB. When its clear either recall and fly to apartment or just don't bother and drive it with one of the streetcars.

Insurgents: Fly everyone to the quarry, lockon to everything. You can't destroy the insurgents (unless really REALLY stupid). Drop 3 teammates and have 1 get in unarmed and 2 in the one with the gun. Have them stick together all the way back and cover from the air.

Valkyrie: Fly everyone to Merryweather base. Go straight round back and lockon to everything but the 2 people stood next to Valkyrie. Have 3 jump out and steal it and immediatly start flying to yellow dot. Follow them at distance for some easy homing rocket kills on the pursuers. Gunners not required.

EMP: Fly everyone to the dinghy. Either go with them or continue on to the carrier. Parachute out before you get shot down and land on flight deck. Find the hydra and some cover. You'll be behind the enemys that spawn on the top deck later. Take them out by suprise and steal hydra before your team even get up top. If your good pilot you can take out the lazers by yourself and leave everyone on the deck wondering WTF happened...

Deliver EMP: Fly everyone to the insurgent.

SERIES A:

Coke: Fly everyone straight to the coke boat. No need to go for helicopter or dingy. Lockon to everything no fear of destroying anything. Drop 3 on the boat to pickup coke. Takeoff, destroy police helicopters and go pick them back up. Lose stars, fly everyone to Ron's.

Trash Truck: Not much use. But you can be operator team and call it out at the end after the final pickup. Cover the truck all the way to Ron's then land and jump in the truck before time runs out. NOTE: they won't get a waypoint until you get in so need to know where they are going.

Weed: FLY EVERYONE TO SAWMILL. If you beat anyone there, they will go out of bounds and it will fail. Be on lookout team and lockon everyone who is not near the Bensons or the technical. Let ground team steal Bensons and your other lookout steal the technical. You must get in the technical and back out to progress the checkpoint. After that cover them from the air all the way back to Ron's. Helps if all 3 stick together and you clear roadblocks ahead of them.

Bikers: Fly everyone to the house, hit the checkpoint then straight to the dinghy. You can continue on to the lost camp and land on the beach. Just get in the dinghy before they beach it. Don't help with taking out the lost just wait for them to steal the vans so you can cover them from the air again all the way back.

Steal Meth: Fly everyone to the farm. You know the drill but WATCH THE TANKER. You can destroy all the trucks (there is a spare near the entrance road). Drop someone off to steal it then cover them from the air.

Finale: Everyone to yellow dot. Do the heist but take the technical and the gunner straight round to the aircraft. Cover from the air. You can't destroy the Benson's all the time someone is in them so don't be worried about stray rockets.

PACIFIC STANDARD:

Vans: Be navigator and have other navigator get in the BACK of aircraft and note which side they are in. Keep your tracker open on the phone and hover behind the vans when they stop naturally. Other navigator can literally take the photos without even getting out. Drivers can do nothing or come along for the ride.

Hack: Be decoy team. Let them get the white van. Go straight to where the black van is and destroy. EXTREME CAUTION on your lines of sight. You will lockon to black van and destroy it if not CAREFUL. Land before the cutscene or you will spawn on the ground and crashed. Get back in aircraft and cover the decoys, destroy black van with rockets for bonus points.

Signal: Fly everyone direct to the island. Destroy cops but careful of any near Avi's hut. Fly away and they will run towards you. Land BEFORE someone rescues Avi. When you spawn at boat immediatly jump out and retrieve aircraft, have whoever Avi is following get in and Avi will get in. Leave 2 on the island to cover each other and fly to the drop. Can do it with about 6 minutes left on the clock!

Convoy: Drop everyone on the checkpoint. Either do it normally or fly out over the sea. Either leave 3 to deal with convoy or take out ONLY the first truck nothing more. Concentrate on keeping distance from savages and getting behind them. They take loads of rockets to shoot down so just do that and once they have the truck clear some of the roadblocks for a easy win.

Bikes: Don't even bother, take a Kuruma instead. You WILL destroy a lectro without even letting off a rocket... Well nearly.

Finale: Just fly everyone to the bank. Shame we can't call it out past this point but that would be TOO easy lol.

Have fun, i'll do a tutorial for Doomsday as well if some people are interested.

Last edited:
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work man!
I did thread a while back about using a hydra in Prison Break finale.
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/use-hydra-in-the-prison-break-heist-finale.1677534/

Yeah I saw that bro, funny as F. Just figured a tutorial for all the heists would be good as a Hydra doesn't really help with quite a few of them. And especially doesn't help ferry the team across the map. I've actually seen a few people using aircraft in some heists recently as well and then messing up a checkpoint... Then you get the noobs that just ignore it and get on about driving while you carry them, but some it just doesn't work for etc..

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn...that was a lot of typing lol... Good work.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. I'm not blowing any guys on the roof of a garage!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Honest typo, but I'm still dyin!!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I saw that bro, funny as F. Just figured a tutorial for all the heists would be good as a Hydra doesn't really help with quite a few of them. And especially doesn't help ferry the team across the map. I've actually seen a few people using aircraft in some heists recently as well and then messing up a checkpoint... Then you get the noobs that just ignore it and get on about driving while you carry them, but some it just doesn't work for etc..
Your post is awesome. Great peice of writing and subject matter! Keep up the good work:smile:

J

Joulan3167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use cargobob on missions like Sation and bikes setup

Last edited:
J

Joulan3167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read this if you want to know wich aircraft you should have

FLEECA:

Scope out: Cargobob (just pick it up and drop it to lester)

PRISON BREAK:

Plane: Savage/Buzzard/Hydra (and let you teammates have beer)

Bus: akula/buzzard and maybe a Cargobob?

Station: Cargobob

Wet work: anything will do

Finale: Demolition can call a hydra after he destroyed the bus then ride the buzzard if he dosen’t like the buzzard

HUMANE LAB:

Key codes: any 4 seat aircraft

Insurgents & Valkyrie: Savage or buzzard

Emp and deliver Emp: any 4 seat heli or VTOL Plane like the Tula

Finale: the gunner can jump with ground team and then call a hydra

SERIES A:

Coke: Savage

Weed: Savage/hydra

Bikers: Savage/hydra/Cargobob

Steal meth & Finale: Savage/hydra

PACIFIC STANDARD:

Vans: Really? -_-

Hack : no need

Convoy : Savage/hydra

Bikes : Cargobob? (Yes Cargobob do lift bikes)

Finale: buzzard but don‘t park it where the police spawns.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use cargobob on missions like wet work and bikes

You haven't thought that through very well. Lol no way I'm putting a cargobob in my MOC for what? Wet works and bikes? What u smoking bro... Wet works you pick up a CHARACTER held briefcase. Bikes you gonna pick up 4 lectros from a compound where people would have to move 1 out of a garage, and the other 3 into the open for them to even be picked up anyway. Lmfao funniest thing I've ever read. And you do realise we can't change the aircraft for each setup, right?

J

Joulan3167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You haven't thought that through very well. Lol no way I'm putting a cargobob in my MOC for what? Wet works and bikes? What u smoking bro... Wet works you pick up a CHARACTER held briefcase. Bikes you gonna pick up 4 lectros from a compound where people would have to move 1 out of a garage, and the other 3 into the open for them to even be picked up anyway. Lmfao funniest thing I've ever read. And you do realise we can't change the aircraft for each setup, right?
Sorry i meant the Station setup you can pick the car very easily and using the Cargobob in the bikes setup is the safest thing if we‘re talking about the criminal mastermind just pick one drop one four times with having to get your face blown

J

Joulan3167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh and i forgot to thank you for the thread its useful

britchel

britchel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me
Instead of putting the Custom vehicle option to none i chossed any vehicle and the got far away to get my aircraft
Haha. Well i thinkni figured it out, my aircraft was destroyed therefore, it would not let me call it. Shm!

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha. Well i thinkni figured it out, my aircraft was destroyed therefore, it would not let me call it. Shm!

Lol yeah it happens sometimes at end of a setup. It completes but the aircraft crashes during the cutscene. If you ever get it where its not destroyed but you can't call it In heist you go in freemode, call it, destroy it then do heist and ring mors once you see the 'personal aircraft destroyed' message. Its a weird glitch usually happens when you have a car out before heisting. But it doesn't always happen so can't put my finger on why.

A

_AplusK_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read this if you want to know wich aircraft you should have

FLEECA:

Scope out: Cargobob (just pick it up and drop it to lester)

PRISON BREAK:

Plane: Savage/Buzzard/Hydra (and let you teammates have beer)

Bus: akula/buzzard and maybe a Cargobob?

Station: Cargobob

Wet work: anything will do

Finale: Demolition can call a hydra after he destroyed the bus then ride the buzzard if he dosen’t like the buzzard

HUMANE LAB:

Key codes: any 4 seat aircraft

Insurgents & Valkyrie: Savage or buzzard

Emp and deliver Emp: any 4 seat heli or VTOL Plane like the Tula

Finale: the gunner can jump with ground team and then call a hydra

SERIES A:

Coke: Savage

Weed: Savage/hydra

Bikers: Savage/hydra/Cargobob

Steal meth & Finale: Savage/hydra

PACIFIC STANDARD:

Vans: Really? -_-

Hack : no need

Convoy : Savage/hydra

Bikes : Cargobob? (Yes Cargobob do lift bikes)

Finale: buzzard but don‘t park it where the police spawns.
How to bring the aircraft in all this heist missions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register