• Thread starter BubbaStrubba
  • Start date
  • Views 516
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got this idea if i do all the heists from fleeca to pacific standard job in order. On EASY and with same team will i get the loyalty and all in order bonus?.

And now i hear u guys saying why easy and not on hard for mastermind. Now thats bc on easy its faster way faster and mastermind challenge is bug doesnt count for me. For some reason

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The main heist awards/ Achievements are as follows:
  • First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, on hard, without losing any lives, to receive a $10,000,000 bonus
This suggests that you will be able to achieve both the loyalty and all in order challenges playing as you suggested. This will net you $2 million, definitely worth doing on hard though as it would reward you with a total of $12 million if you were to complete all three challenges.

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The main heist awards/ Achievements are as follows:
  • First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
  • All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, on hard, without losing any lives, to receive a $10,000,000 bonus
This suggests that you will be able to achieve both the loyalty and all in order challenges playing as you suggested. This will net you $2 million, definitely worth doing on hard though as it would reward you with a total of $12 million if you were to complete all three challenges.

Yeah but problem is me mastermind challenge is bugged and doesnt count i made a tread about my problem couple days ago

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah but problem is me mastermind challenge is bugged and doesnt count i made a tread about my problem couple days ago
The heist mastermind challenge is an odd one, you need to make sure that all four players do not do any other heist or heist planning mission apart from the ones for the challenge with the same group of friends.
I had a guy who was desperate for coin, I'm fairly sure he was the reason I didn't get it the first time I tried. I think he did another heist with a different group and spoiled it for everyone.
If you can't get three trustworthy friends then don't even bother trying to start it, it will end in disaster.
Apart from that the mastermind achievement progress stays with the heist leader, meaning that the progress may not show on other players profiles until after it has been completed. This is an issue I have also seen causing problems. People think they have made no progress so they restart even though the leader had 10/25 platinums, they just didn't show on the other three players stats.

Upvote 0
BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The heist mastermind challenge is an odd one, you need to make sure that all four players do not do any other heist or heist planning mission apart from the ones for the challenge with the same group of friends.
I had a guy who was desperate for coin, I'm fairly sure he was the reason I didn't get it the first time I tried. I think he did another heist with a different group and spoiled it for everyone.
If you can't get three trustworthy friends then don't even bother trying to start it, it will end in disaster.
Apart from that the mastermind achievement progress stays with the heist leader, meaning that the progress may not show on other players profiles until after it has been completed. This is an issue I have also seen causing problems. People think they have made no progress so they restart even though the leader had 10/25 platinums, they just didn't show on the other three players stats.
Yeah but i am got after 3rd prison break heists 0/26 and me and also the leader got the same except for someone in our team he got the progress

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register