Discovery Heist and Misson at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there Is a post a while back about two missions at once but this is different method

Go to DDH board hover over launch mission and back out
Now tricky part
Hold options then press right and X then release options the aim is to launch mission with the pause menu (you will get a loading bottom right if did correctly)
Now go to jobs and hover over a mission you wanna combine and wait a while say 5-60secs maybe longer depends (you will work it out )
Now click x and accept mission and you will see in top the mission and in the picture the heist and so on, you can launch certain jobs but sometimes takes forever to load or you can't launch job and so forth. I haven't experimented with this so maybe others would like to. Probably nothing but a glitch is a glitch :smile:

BTW before anyone starts posting on glitch discovery if long enough that certain Missions you can get rid of mini map doing this method (alert pops up saying rockstar games unavailable) just so you know :tongue: you can all work out the rest :smile: duping god mode, fly under map everywhere etc

Last edited:
L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know there Is a post a while back about two missions at once but this is different method

Go to DDH board hover over launch mission and back out
Now tricky part
Hold options then press right and X then release options the aim is to launch mission with the pause menu (you will get a loading bottom right if did correctly)
Now go to jobs and hover over a mission you wanna combine and wait a while say 5-60secs maybe longer depends (you will work it out )
Now click x and accept mission and you will see in top the mission and in the picture the heist and so on, you can launch certain jobs but sometimes takes forever to load or you can't launch job and so forth. I haven't experimented with this so maybe others would like to. Probably nothing but a glitch is a glitch :smile:

BTW before anyone starts posting on glitch discovery if long enough that certain Missions you can get rid of mini map doing this method (alert pops up saying rockstar games unavailable) just so you know :tongue: you can all work out the rest :smile: duping god mode, fly under map everywhere etc
I launched a mission with someone then they quit but I spawn in heist room with my elegy custom for a few seconds lool so yeah maybe something here or just a dead end :tongue:

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested this along time ago found nothing with it sadly. you can't start a mission but it gives you the heist clothing options which is weird.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tested this along time ago found nothing with it sadly. you can't start a mission but it gives you the heist clothing options which is weird.
I have started a mission just came up with team quit after a few seconds or get on a forever loading screen lol. Maybe you are right there is nothing but maybe worth a explore tbh. Keeps me occupied haha

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have started a mission just came up with team quit after a few seconds or get on a forever loading screen lol. Maybe you are right there is nothing but maybe worth a explore tbh. Keeps me occupied haha

there might be something with it's just finding it but when i was testing it out i invited my friends to the heist and it put them in titan job but it showed up there joined me but still whenever i start it i get stuck on a loading loop.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
there might be something with it's just finding it but when i was testing it out i invited my friends to the heist and it put them in titan job but it showed up there joined me but still whenever i start it i get stuck on a loading loop.
I noticed if you keep to four player games it will launch but depends really havent really tried much but curiosity lol

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post it already https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...a-friend-in-different-targeting-mode.1731743/

You can also use criminal starter pack instead of loading a mission.

If you drink pisswasser you spawn outside without minimap.
If you leave with a helicopter, the whole map is messed up

in the sky you die at many places same way as the deluxo under the map
under the map (flying) i live longer
and with a boat at some places you keep falling through the ground like the GM glitch 2 weeks ago

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post it already https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...a-friend-in-different-targeting-mode.1731743/

You can also use criminal starter pack instead of loading a mission.

If you drink pisswasser you spawn outside without minimap.
If you leave with a helicopter, the whole map is messed up

in the sky you die at many places same way as the deluxo under the map
under the map (flying) i live longer
and with a boat at some places you keep falling through the ground like the GM glitch 2 weeks ago
Lol I know that my post is about trying to launch two missions together as one :smile: we all know it was already posted hence the there is a post a while back... Lol

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So i did some testing and got it to load into the mission so for that what you do is press rpad on the heist screen and pause the game really quick and do a recent and cancel it and load the titan job so the checkpoints and everything is so fukin buggy i had a car spawn right inside the hesit interior.

Give this a shot and make sure you have a friend to join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register