Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Heart of the reich HELP!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Noob PwNeR, Nov 30, 2008 with 3 replies and 1,519 views.

1. Noob PwNeR

Noob PwNeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok so im stuck on the part where you have to destroy the last two flak 88's and i juct can do it, ive destroyed one and tryed the other and failed so i had to go back. i get so close to throwing the damn controller out the window sometimes. so if anyone has any tips tutorials or exploits please help me out

thanks all:biggrin:

2. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The best way that I did, was to hide behind most of the barrels and boxes, and shoot the enemies you can SEE from where your hiding, once they have been dispatched, move on to the next part of cover, mainly moving forward. Once you get near a Flakk 88 gun, throw a few grenades into the area, then rush in, plant the bomb, and run back to your cover. This is what I used and it works :thumbup:

3. OP
    Noob PwNeR

Noob PwNeR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks for the help, i passed it so this thread can close if needed:thumbup:

4. Comrade

Comrade Sit Nomine Digna Retired

Ratings:
    hmm thats helpfull i use that