• Thread starter Ultra Pikey
  • Start date
  • Views 249
Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I bought a pair of Triton Kunai's with my PS3 knowing at some point I would upgrade to the PS4 and that I would already have a headset.

I connected them up to the PS4 as per the instructions given in the little booklet. Now I get chat audio when I am in a Party and on some games. However, I can't seem to be able to talk to people in game on Destiny I have to invite them to a party.

Now as I know the headset works with other games I am fairly confident it's not the headset though I am open to suggestions as to what they problem might be and how I might go about resolving the matter.

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
I connected them up to the PS4 as per the instructions given in the little booklet. Now I get chat audio when I am in a Party and on some games. However, I can't seem to be able to talk to people in game on Destiny I have to invite them to a party.
The other people in Destiny might just be in the wrong in-game chat channel (I believe there are two channels)

Ultra Pikey

Ultra Pikey

The Welshman
AzzidReign Jr Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The other people in Destiny might just be in the wrong in-game chat channel (I believe there are two channels)
I will check that today and either post back here to say problem solved or find other potential causes.