What's new

Discussion Headhunter Pack 3: "How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day" out December 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
"How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day" out December 17.

EGyP5iu.jpg

"Hi! I’m Drew Mobley, one of the Gearbox designers working on the Headhunter add-ons for Borderlands 2. Today, I’m happy to announce that the third add-on in the Headhunter series, How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day, will be available beginning December 17 for just USD $2.99 / GBP £2.39 / EUR 2,99 € on PC and Mac via Steam, Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation 3* via PlayStation Network!​

In How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day, snowmen, holiday jingles and an ugly holiday sweater await in the snowy village of Gingerton all while a train full of Marcus’s guns goes missing. This forces Marcus to enlist the Vault Hunters to search the town for the lost shipment – leading to a showdown against the terrifying Abominable Mister Tinder Snowflake. This fight took a lot of extra effort from our animators and visual effect artists to get his movements just right, so we’re really excited for you guys to finally experience it!"​

bLgq0ZB.png

"Beware as you wander around Gingerton, though. Mister Tinder Snowflake is a major Grinch and has buddies all around this frozen town that will come to his aid at the blink of an eye. But once you finally defeat Mister Tinder Snowflake, you’ll unlock a big ol’ snowman head for your Vault Hunter. Each character class gets a different expression as well as a festive new character skin, including a Santa outfit for Salvador the Gunzerker and an ugly sweater for Krieg the Psycho.
To really get you in the holiday spirit, we added in a bandit singing his version of “Carol of the Bells” which was written and performed by one of our very own internal audio guys, Raison Varner. (You may also recognize Raison as the voice of other certain bandits.) The singing is pretty funny and it was really fun to implement, so make sure keep an eye out for him – assuming Mister Tinder Snowflake doesn’t get to you first. Oh and you may want to bring some friends…
And finally, be sure to stay tuned early next year as we’ll have more Headhunter goodness to talk about!"

*Expected to release on PlayStation 3 in Europe and Oceania on December 18.

Source

Video Sneakpeak

So, what do you think about this one? And what do you think about more Headhunter Packs to come?

Last edited:
Mr Yuck

Mr Yuck

The most Awesome Noob...
Reaction score
Sin$
I like anything Borderlands 2 plus the heads and skins are better looking in this one than the other ones. I will be getting it. GBX did say that they would be having new dlc through 2014 so maybe they are thinking about more HH packs:smile:

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure it will be like the other Headhunter Packs, short and a bit of fun.

Maybe it will have Midgets dressed as Elves, Skags as Reindeer, Robots as toy solders, Moxxi sharing her big gifts :eek: and Bad Maw as Santa? :tongue:

You never know Mister Tinder Snowflake may even drop a Snow Flakker. :eek::oops:

I would pay couple of dollars just for the new heads & skins......so great value. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register