Discussion HDD ?

• Thread starter --Callum--
  • Start date
  • Views 453
--Callum--

--Callum--

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so I have a dell one touch 19 that wont boot past the dell screen so im going to send it in since it is still under warranty.

I was going to format the drive using my other computer but when I connected it up it was only 30mb and named recovery. So I have no option but to send it in.

My question is will they see what I have on my Hard Drive ? I have A couple hundred films some games and will they do anything if they see them ?​

Operating System
  1. Windows
Wheen

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Programmer Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Yes, they can see what is on your drive. No, they won't. The chances are that something happened to the partition with the majority of your information on it, and though the information can be recovered, it is too much work to do so and the company would have no reason to. They'll likely just rip the drive out and replace it.

--Callum--

--Callum--

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, they can see what is on your drive. No, they won't. The chances are that something happened to the partition with the majority of your information on it, and though the information can be recovered, it is too much work to do so and the company would have no reason to. They'll likely just rip the drive out and replace it.

Ok thanks for the information.

Top Bottom