Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
I have never had any problems with my HD PVR, besides freezing while recording sometimes. But recently it has been acting weird...

Normally I would turn on my HD PVR, boot up my 360, and everything would be fine. But now I boot up with no picture, and I have to either turn the Capture Software on for it to appear, or unplug the USB cable.

M<y 2 questions are, how can I fix this problem, and how can I stop my HD PVR from randomly freezing?

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
I don't know about the freezing. But how about if you uninstall the software that allows the HD PVR be connected to the computer and then install it again.. Maybe?

The Grim Repper

The Grim Repper

Creator of EOTM
VIP
Retired
MotM Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I have never had any problems with my HD PVR, besides freezing while recording sometimes. But recently it has been acting weird...

Normally I would turn on my HD PVR, boot up my 360, and everything would be fine. But now I boot up with no picture, and I have to either turn the Capture Software on for it to appear, or unplug the USB cable.

M<y 2 questions are, how can I fix this problem, and how can I stop my HD PVR from randomly freezing?
With the freezing it could possibly be that it is using up a lot of processing power of your computer. You could try ending all the other processes on your computer so that it is focusing on the recording, and freeze less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom