What's new

HD PVR or Elgato Game Capture question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krewella

Krewella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I am aware these are probably the best quality game recording devices you can get and I have some questions that will hopefully break them down into what's better for me.

I have looked up quality tests for the two and they look the same to me. The question is which one would suite me better? Here are a few things that should help with recommending one to me:

I do not care about a mess of wires.
I have a laptop so if it relies on my laptop to record something it will not come out smoothly.
Price is out of the question.
If I need to buy extra components for one, that's fine. Just please list them for me. (You do not need to give me a link you can just tell me the name)

And that about does it. If you can Put these all together and tell me which one would be better for me, that would be fantastic! Thank you. :smile:

Swifty

Swifty

Taylor Swift Gang
Retired
Stickied Bright Idea Free Hoster
Reaction score
So I am aware these are probably the best quality game recording devices you can get and I have some questions that will hopefully break them down into what's better for me.

I have looked up quality tests for the two and they look the same to me. The question is which one would suite me better? Here are a few things that should help with recommending one to me:

I do not care about a mess of wires.
I have a laptop so if it relies on my laptop to record something it will not come out smoothly.
Price is out of the question.
If I need to buy extra components for one, that's fine. Just please list them for me. (You do not need to give me a link you can just tell me the name)

And that about does it. If you can Put these all together and tell me which one would be better for me, that would be fantastic! Thank you. :smile:
I would say the Elgato, very beginner friendly! I also made a guide on how to use it, with Elgato it will connect right to your Twitch or YouTube. If you have any questions you can always PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register