• Thread starter Nothingbutbread
  • Start date
  • Views 926
Nothingbutbread

Nothingbutbread

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello fellow boosters: Are you an experienced booster? Do you want to fully utilize double XP weekend? Tired by boosting lobbies with that one dude or two who makes noobish mistakes and ruins the lobby? Here is the lobby for you! I have a lag switch, we will get into games efficiently.
Mode: Hardcore Capture the Flag
Device: Playstation 4
Time: 11:00 CST +
If you meet all the requirements below, post your PSN below or message me on PSN (Nothingbutbread) with a message related to this website or post.
1) You know what your doing!
2) You know how to join though the PSN party, and will do so ASAP when the host of the lobby says to join!
3) You are serous about boosting and do not tolerate the dumb s*** that happens in hastily put together lobbies.
4) You have two functional controllers hooked up the same PS4 and have two accounts!
5) You have rubber bands or equivalent to keep bother controllers moving at all times!
6) Your internet connection is good enough to prevent a timeout during the game and in the lobby!
7) You have at least 3 hours to play before you have to do other things.
8) You must have a decent mic that you can be heard with out too much effort and lacks loud background noise such as other people, pets, machines, interference ect.
9) Must be willing to cooperate with teammates and be fair, don't steal kills from others turns ect.
If you don't fit all the requirements above, ignore this lobby as your not the type of player we want. If you do fit ALL the requirements above welcome to lots of xp and challenge progression!

Gabriel Deolindo

Gabriel Deolindo

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey bro, I meet al requirements, going for dark matter and xp. add me: GabDeo123

D

Donte Milotte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dontalay
still need a group. invite.

Last edited:
S

Senpapi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello fellow boosters: Are you an experienced booster? Do you want to fully utilize double XP weekend? Tired by boosting lobbies with that one dude or two who makes noobish mistakes and ruins the lobby? Here is the lobby for you! I have a lag switch, we will get into games efficiently.
If you meet all the requirements below, post your PSN below or message me on PSN (Nothingbutbread) with a message related to this website or post.
2) You know how to join though the PSN party, and will do so ASAP when the host of the lobby says to join!
3) You are serous about boosting and do not tolerate the dumb s*** that happens in hastily put together lobbies.
4) You have two functional controllers hooked up the same PS4 and have two accounts!
5) You have rubber bands or equivalent to keep bother controllers moving at all times!
6) Your internet connection is good enough to prevent a timeout during the game and in the lobby!
8) You must have a decent mic that you can be heard with out too much effort and lacks loud background noise such as other people, pets, machines, interference ect.
9) Must be willing to cooperate with teammates and be fair, don't steal kills from others turns ect.
If you don't fit all the requirements above, ignore this lobby as your not the type of player we want. If you do fit ALL the requirements above welcome to lots of xp and challenge progression!
Senpapi7

B

Booz1217

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey, IM ready to boost: add me: PersianRugburn

S

Squash

Reaction score
Sin$
Psn MALAKA_THEBOSS

I'd appreciate an invite, I have a mic and two controllers.

Top Bottom
Login
Register