What's new

Solved Hazard Save Editor Garage Modding Problem.

• Thread starter Ref1997
  • Start date
  • Views 3,430
Ref1997

Ref1997

Reaction score
Sin$
On the Hazard Save Editor, when I try to mod any car, no matter in my house's garage, or the streets garage, all the cars in all characters' house's garage and the 2nd, 3rd car inside the street garages is deleted.

I loaded the game file with the deleted cars and according to Hazard Save Editor, they still exists.

This sucks because I am modding unmarked police cars, and some of the marked police cars are removed that I need to collect them back.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Last edited:
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
On the Hazard Save Editor, when I try to mod any car, no matter in my house's garage, or the streets garage, all the cars in all characters' house's garage and the 2nd, 3rd car inside the street garages is deleted.

I loaded the game file with the deleted cars and according to Hazard Save Editor, they still exists.

This sucks because I am modding unmarked police cars, and some of the marked police cars are removed that I need to collect them back.

This might be an issue with Hazard's Save Editor itself. I would recommend taking the car that you want to modify out of your garage and quicksave while in the car (so it will be your current vehicle on the save editor).

Upvote 0
Ref1997

Ref1997

Reaction score
Sin$
This might be an issue with Hazard's Save Editor itself. I would recommend taking the car that you want to modify out of your garage and quicksave while in the car (so it will be your current vehicle on the save editor).
I'm downloading the Save Editor again. Will confirm if solved or not. By the way, do you have this problem?

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with GTA Sin Andreas GTA Sin Andreas , I had major difficulty editing any vechcle that wasn't my current vehicle. Anytime I put a vehicle into my garage using the editor it never showed up. However if I just switched my 'current vehicle' for the one I wanted using the editor then it worked.
Its butt hurt but if you want to modify several cars into your garage just do the above method, editing your active current vehicle, start the game then take nodded car to your garage, store it then grab another random car off the street and quick save and rinse and repeat.

Upvote 0
GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm downloading the Save Editor again. Will confirm if solved or not. By the way, do you have this problem?
No, I have never had this problem, I always edited a current vehicle. :wink:

Upvote 0
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to have this same problem. It was a bug with one of the version of the save editor. But since then the newer versions have not had the same problem. Your best bet is to make sure you have the most update save editor and if you do, just mod them one at a time.

I know you can mod one car in the garage and mod one car that you want to spawn in with. For example mod a Adder in the garage but make sure you had made a quick save while sitting in another vehicle. So when you go to Hazard's Save editor, you can mod the Adder in the garage and can also mod the current vehicle you are sitting in. This way you can at least mod two cars at a time.

I know there are some spots in the city where the car you are currently in when you make a game save disappears after you re-load that game save, so I would suggest just saving it near's Micheal's vinewood garage because that's where I always make my game save and the car doesn't disappear after a re-load it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register