What's new

Show Off Hayley.

S

Strong

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm starting to re-experiment with textures so I made this. It isn't the best, but I'm proud of it.
Hayley_zpsc976b4cf.png

P

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
This could be your worst and Hayley still would make this 100x better.

R

Remedy

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
Reaction score
A bit to basic. I feel like the render isn't supposed to be there. Just doesn't match the background.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
A bit to basic. I feel like the render isn't supposed to be there. Just doesn't match the background.
I agree with you Haley is gorgeous but the background is wrong for this render. It makes the render stick out to much and it's spacey. I understand you chose the colors because of her hair and went with it but that was the wrong way to go.

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Your background progression is really nice and clean but, try avoiding renders that don't have much lighting on to work with. I feel that the light source on this is overpowering, also try not centring your renders too much, they look good not centred too. The border is a bit too chunky imo. Keep up the work mate, you've got the talent :smile:

R

Raw

Misunderstood
Reaction score
The background seems fine to me, I just don't like the render. You made it too simple and the signature looks plain. Try adding some blur around the render and add some color correction. Keep working on it.

S

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't mind the BG either has similar colours to the render, needs work on blending and lighting though, some adjustment layers would help bind it all together.

S

Spaceman

among the stars
Reaction score
I like this one. I would lose the weird borders you used and add some brush shading on the render to get the correct effect from the light source but other than that its nice.

Top Bottom