hay you guys!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by fun man07, Jan 3, 2009 with 6 replies and 355 views.

1. fun man07

fun man07 Banned

Ratings:
    hay can yal make me a moveable mod that like i mod it myself cause I do not know really how so if you can that would be great.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: come on you can do itdo it:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Translation: Hey, can you make a moveable mod? Like I cant mod it myself because I do not really know how so it would be great for you to do it for me. Come on, I know you can do it!
    -transcribed by EazyB

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I have no ****ing idea what you just said:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:A movable mod?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::thumbdown:

3. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Ok.

1) Wrong section. Go here.
    2) Please use a [Click here to view the link].
    3) Please type properly and in sentences. Check by your local school for help on that.
    4) Stop using excessive smiley's. It's annoying and doesn't really help in getting your point across.

4. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
  5. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    I think we need a garbage/dumpster/sewer/landfill section like xboxhacker.

6. OP
    fun man07

fun man07 Banned

Ratings:
  7. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    What? Maybe if you learned the english language we wouldn't need a section for these retarded posts.