Having Troubles Loading Modded Maps

Discussion in 'Halo 2' started by robear1661, Feb 14, 2009 with 3 replies and 381 views.

1. robear1661

robear1661 Newbie

Ratings:
    This may be a noob question, but I am new to the Xbox scene,
    Map packs, such as killtrocity and remapped, have over forty maps in there map packs and everyone of them shows up in the menu. My question is 'How do you do this?'
    :?
    My goal, on my Xbox original, is to have a single halo 2 game in my Hard Drive with all of my modded maps in it, is there any way for me to be able to just drop the modded maps into one folder and have them show in the menu? i am sorry if this question has been answered before, but i have looked through most of the threads and haven't found a clear answer. Thank you in advance for any help at all :thumbup:

2. Zieon Eslador

Zieon Eslador Getting There

Ratings:
    There is a patch called 1000 mainmenu maps patch, use serenity v3.3 to patch it over a clean mainmenu.

I'll find a few links sometime some, search it until then. (Try Halomods, I doubt it is hosted here)

3. OP
    robear1661

robear1661 Newbie

Ratings:
    I have tried to find that 1000 mainmenu maps patch but i cant seem to find a good (not down) link. If anyone can link it, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you Zieon Eslador, you were very helpful, you set me on the right track. :thumbup:

4. Zieon Eslador

Zieon Eslador Getting There

Ratings: