• Thread starter robear1661
  • Start date
  • Views 603
R

robear1661

Reaction score
Sin$
This may be a noob question, but I am new to the Xbox scene,
Map packs, such as killtrocity and remapped, have over forty maps in there map packs and everyone of them shows up in the menu. My question is 'How do you do this?'
:?
My goal, on my Xbox original, is to have a single halo 2 game in my Hard Drive with all of my modded maps in it, is there any way for me to be able to just drop the modded maps into one folder and have them show in the menu? i am sorry if this question has been answered before, but i have looked through most of the threads and haven't found a clear answer. Thank you in advance for any help at all :thumbup:

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a patch called 1000 mainmenu maps patch, use serenity v3.3 to patch it over a clean mainmenu.

I'll find a few links sometime some, search it until then. (Try Halomods, I doubt it is hosted here)

R

robear1661

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried to find that 1000 mainmenu maps patch but i cant seem to find a good (not down) link. If anyone can link it, it would greatly appreciated. Thank you Zieon Eslador, you were very helpful, you set me on the right track. :thumbup:

Z

Zieon Eslador

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here, I completely forgot about this but I found one. You have to make an account at halomods though. You can use this to edit the mainmenu if you ever want to.

Top Bottom
Login
Register