What's new

Discussion having trouble with the generators?

• Thread starter th2tguy420
  • Start date
  • Views 504
T

th2tguy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i noticed that if you stick the semtex directly on the generators it doesn't shut out the light, but if you stick it somewhere close, for example the tip of the boat by the staminup generator, it takes the light out first time.

D

diddyk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just cook my nades and make them blow up in the air and make sure its above the red light.

J

jimmyplow

Reaction score
Sin$
even sometimes you can miss with the scavenger, its because there is a slight shield protecting the red orbs on the side. You must try to get either in between them or preferably on top.

T

th2tguy420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
even sometimes you can miss with the scavenger, its because there is a slight shield protecting the red orbs on the side. You must try to get either in between them or preferably on top.
i dont think theres a shield, i just think the explosion doesn't register when the explosive sticks directly onto the generator. ive thrown multiple semtex at all the generators, sticking them all over, including directly on top of the dome, and still nothing. the best example is the generator in the room with the door, stick semtex right to the dome and the light shines on, stick it to the wall or cieling close to the generator and it takes it out first time. so i guess my revised tip is, sticking semtex to the generators is a waste of semtex.

Top Bottom
Login
Register