• Thread starter MikkiOuttaMe
  • Start date
  • Views 481
MikkiOuttaMe

MikkiOuttaMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need urgent help i got Gta v Iso. disc 2 on a usb for my xkey xbox i put the a modded common.rpf from xpgamesaves.com. i repleced my common with that common and i safly ejected usb my friends have gave me there ones that they use and i try to load gta v online it doesnt freeze but when im online trying to use it theres nothing there??? i got a brand new 32gb usb that has gta v disc 2iso and i have disc 1 contant on another usb do i have to have disc 1 contant on the same usb as the iso ? i need help :cry:

InfectedTrevor

InfectedTrevor

Getting There
Frame In Gold Modder Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
I need urgent help i got Gta v Iso. disc 2 on a usb for my xkey xbox i put the a modded common.rpf from xpgamesaves.com. i repleced my common with that common and i safly ejected usb my friends have gave me there ones that they use and i try to load gta v online it doesnt freeze but when im online trying to use it theres nothing there??? i got a brand new 32gb usb that has gta v disc 2iso and i have disc 1 contant on another usb do i have to have disc 1 contant on the same usb as the iso ? i need help :cry:

You should be able to just edit and use the disc 2 iso. Make sure the game (Disc 1) is already installed first though. Disc 1 can be a normal copy that you got from the store.

Upvote 0
MikkiOuttaMe

MikkiOuttaMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on my 32GB usb that i use for my xkey i have GTA V disc2.iso thats all i need ay.. ? but i have disc 1 from the shop on another usb in my xbox idonno y its not working

Upvote 0
InfectedTrevor

InfectedTrevor

Getting There
Frame In Gold Modder Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
on my 32GB usb that i use for my xkey i have GTA V disc2.iso thats all i need ay.. ? but i have disc 1 from the shop on another usb in my xbox idonno y its not working

Well make sure disc 1 is installed on your xbox somewhere

Upvote 0
MikkiOuttaMe

MikkiOuttaMe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just deleted disc 2 from my xbox the 1 that u can install from the xbox menu... i have par0 on 1 usb and part 1 2 3 on anotrher usb

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register