What's new

Solved Having issues with State of Decay and Dragon Age Origins DLC being recognized?

C

Chrushev

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all, Ive searched around and cant seem to find a solution.

I got an RGHd 360 and am trying to get DLC for State of Decay and Dragon Age Origins to work. I am placing them in correct places and have the Title Updates installed. I even tried using 360 Content Manager which places them in the same place I was placing them to no avail.

In State of Decay case the location is /Hdd1/Content/0000000000000000/584111E8/00000002

and the DLCs are not recognized at all by the game (if I go to DLC section in Aurora Dash they are listed there).

In Dragon Age case again they are listed under DLC section but when I start up the game I am greeted with this:

In contrast Bethesda Games DLC works just fine (Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion).

Anyone seen this before?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be that your TU is not loading.
Use e.g. FSD or Aurora to find out what TU the game is on.
So be running either FSD or Aurora, launch the game, and press the middle button on your controller to open the Xbox guide. Bottom right corner of your screen should say what TU the game is running on.

C

Chrushev

Reaction score
Sin$
It could be that your TU is not loading.
Use e.g. FSD or Aurora to find out what TU the game is on.
So be running either FSD or Aurora, launch the game, and press the middle button on your controller to open the Xbox guide. Bottom right corner of your screen should say what TU the game is running on.

Whats the proper way to install TUs? Ive been installing them via Aurora where it downloads and installs them. If TU is indeed the issue how do I resolve it?

Also is there a site to download TUs?

C

Chrushev

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i didnt realize updates have to be enabled in Aurora after being downloaded, I figured they would apply automatically. Everything works now. But it appears that TUs get turned off after a restart or enabling TUs on another game, is that right?

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i didnt realize updates have to be enabled in Aurora after being downloaded, I figured they would apply automatically. Everything works now. But it appears that TUs get turned off after a restart or enabling TUs on another game, is that right?
You can download TUs from http://xboxunity.net/ and no, that should not happen.
I recommend you go your TU folder (000B0000 in the content folder) and delete every file in there. And then just place place one TU container there, the one you want to use.

C

Chrushev

Reaction score
Sin$
I guess this is specific to Undead Redemption from what Im reading online because they have the same title ID. Ill have to do more testing. But again, it seems like a better design would be to auto apply whatever update you got downloaded automatically on game start unless its explicitly disabled. Because if you have downloaded a TU it implies you want it applied.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess this is specific to Undead Redemption from what Im reading online because they have the same title ID. Ill have to do more testing. But again, it seems like a better design would be to auto apply whatever update you got downloaded automatically on game start unless its explicitly disabled. Because if you have downloaded a TU it implies you want it applied.
Just as a follow-up, make sure the TU matches the Media ID of your game’s xex.

Top Bottom
Login
Register