What's new

Solved Having issue whillst putting mods onto my Ps3

X

xTheM4fiax

Reaction score
So i downloaded a mod menu from a youtube video i did all the steps and I have the files on my usb the only Problem is that if i put my usb in the PS3 im getting a Massage: No saved data.
Also my folders are
PS3->SAVEDATA->BLES######

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So i downloaded a mod menu from a youtube video i did all the steps and I have the files on my usb the only Problem is that if i put my usb in the PS3 im getting a Massage: No saved data.
Also my folders are
PS3->SAVEDATA->BLES######
All official firmware mod menus have been completely patched. If the video is recent and says it works, it's either a virus you downloaded or the person is simply trolling people because official firmware mods have been patched for awhile for now.

Also, you cannot install a mod menu through a save data file so that makes me think the video was just a troll.

X

xTheM4fiax

Reaction score
All official firmware mod menus have been completely patched. If the video is recent and says it works, it's either a virus you downloaded or the person is simply trolling people because official firmware mods have been patched for awhile for now.

Also, you cannot install a mod menu through a save data file so that makes me think the video was just a troll.
Okay thank You!

Top Bottom