Knowledge Knowledge Lz Montage Crooks Crooks xVitalz

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer your avatar. This looks a bit basic for my tastes but thats because I like the kinda manic braking down glitch style.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
This is actually a thing? I don't particularly like this style :meh:
Lz & Knowledge seem to like it so it is probably good :tongue:

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer your avatar. This looks a bit basic for my tastes but thats because I like the kinda manic braking down glitch style.
I'm doing these through audacity and I still have to learn what each feature does and how to control it. This image was actually a lot bigger but I cropped out a piece and put in the left portion.
This is actually a thing? I don't particularly like this style :meh:
Lz & Knowledge seem to like it so it is probably good :tongue:
Definitely a thing, Knowledge Knowledge does it in a different way using photoshop but I do these through data bending. I turned the picture into a raw file, put it into audacity (a sound/music editor) and edit it a little bit and then converted back to an image.
I don't perhaps like these very much.
7s isn't ready! Lz Montage

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
Sin$
That sounds like a pain in the *** haha. I have used audacity before a few times but never for images I never even knew you could do this to be fair. :smile:
Would Cubase not be easier to do this sort of thing on?

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm doing these through audacity and I still have to learn what each feature does and how to control it. This image was actually a lot bigger but I cropped out a piece and put in the left portion.

Definitely a thing, Knowledge Knowledge does it in a different way using photoshop but I do these through data bending. I turned the picture into a raw file, put it into audacity (a sound/music editor) and edit it a little bit and then converted back to an image.

They just look ugly imo

Knowledge

Knowledge

<3
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

I do it in the same way but use about 3 other programs on top of that :wink:

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That sounds like a pain in the *** haha. I have used audacity before a few times but never for images I never even knew you could do this to be fair. :smile:
Would Cubase not be easier to do this sort of thing on?
No idea, that's a possibility.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I like your avi better but this is a nice piece to start with. You should try out PS cause I think you don't use it that often. You could turn this into something pretty cool.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the original image?
It's just a hand poking out of the ocean. Blue water, white person arm. I am in my phone right now and don't have it.
I like your avi better but this is a nice piece to start with. You should try out PS cause I think you don't use it that often. You could turn this into something pretty cool.
Photoshop ಠ╭╮ಠ

Top Bottom
Login
Register