What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

-=-=-Havin' Fun With Mod Menus!-=-=-Donations Greatly Appreciated!-=-=-

• Thread starter Blitz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,749
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blitz

Blitz

My Problems have Problems.
Reaction score
Sin$
I am currently doing a free lobby to mess around, probably give out a few things to a few people, and just have fun.
By joining my game, you tell me that if you get in trouble/punished in any way by the game or console's company, it is not my fault seeing as though you joined the game. Thank you.
Please, follow these simple rules.

~~RULES & INFO~~
~Please be nice. Don't complain or argue with people. Be kind, I am new to this so I may be a little slow or
stupid.
~Want to get in?
Reply here with your GT, Start a Conversation with me (the title being "MW3 LOBBY") and message your GT, or the best and quickest option is to msg me on Xbox: "Se7enS Blitz," Saying "MW3" I will invite you when I can.
~Please do vouch by saying "Legit" here or on my profile if you think I have earned it. :smile:
~You may or MAY NOT get VIP in my lobbies! All depends on the menu I am using + if I am feeling generous!
~Donations towards me are very helpful and go towards a new KV, and possibly a new server/menu (one that costs money :tongue:) and donations towards the website keeps it as great as it is! :biggrin:

RlvYgg.png

Thank you.

Sorry that this post is so long! :tongue: But also, to inform you, this will be a private match (just messing around with mods :biggrin:), and things may get complicated when there are more than 6 people, but I will get it sorted. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!
Note that you are not allowed to charge or offer recoveries.
Remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of hosting.
Keep in mind that you are not allowed to charge anyone for anything but you are allowed to ask for donations.
If you or anyone has any problems or concerns, you can go ahead and pm me.
Enjoy Hosting!

Blitz

Blitz

Reaction score
Sin$
~~~CLOSED FOR NOW! I will get on later and just mess around if that works! Sorry!~~~

Blitz

Blitz

Reaction score
Sin$
~~OPEN FOR MAYBE 2-3 GAMES! JOIN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!~~

T

TehAGUERO

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give us mod menus please or could I have VIP

Blitz

Blitz

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you give us mod menus please or could I have VIP
This menu can't do that XD This one is weird. I have one that can give VIP and all, but it crashes way too often

T

TehAGUERO

Reaction score
Sin$
This menu can't do that XD This one is weird. I have one that can give VIP and all, but it crashes way too often
Please just try the other menu please! I'll donate if I get XP! Please mate try the other one

Blitz

Blitz

Reaction score
Sin$
~~CLOSED NOW! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING ME! :biggrin:~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register