What's new

Discussion Have You Seen The Stupid Emblem We Get?

• Thread starter PSNElimination
  • Start date
  • Views 1,078
P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BtgNoJPIEAADfDP.png:large

For pouring many hours into the Beta, this is our "special" reward. I mean it's sort of cool, but I'm gonna say that the LE & GE are gonna have WAY BETTER emblems than this. It doesn't even say Beta Tester, which I think would've made it more unique.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even know where to find or how to select them but I like it...also you didn't have to pour hours into to get that lol....you had to do 1 activity.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
BtgNoJPIEAADfDP.png:large

For pouring many hours into the Beta, this is our "special" reward. I mean it's sort of cool, but I'm gonna say that the LE & GE are gonna have WAY BETTER emblems than this. It doesn't even say Beta Tester, which I think would've made it more unique.
That's really arrogant. All you had to do is get on the Beta for it. They didn't have to give you the emblem. If you don't understand why a Beta is there, then you shouldn't play them. You did not do anything to deserve a reward.

P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's really arrogant. All you had to do is get on the Beta for it. They didn't have to give you the emblem. If you don't understand why a Beta is there, then you shouldn't play them. You did not do anything to deserve a reward.

I'm not saying you had to pour your heart & soul into the beta to get this emblem, but some people played it non-stop cause it's an enjoyable game & when I heard about a special reward I was thinking something cool & awesome, but this is just not even unique or rare in every way being as it looks stupid IMO. They made the beta open, meaning now everyone is gonna have this emblem, making it even less rare & unique & I can guarantee the collectors editions will have better emblems. You're right they didn't have to give us this emblem, but they also could've made it more unique as well as made it limited to only a handful.

Pie

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not saying you had to pour your heart & soul into the beta to get this emblem, but some people played it non-stop cause it's an enjoyable game & when I heard about a special reward I was thinking something cool & awesome, but this is just not even unique or rare in every way being as it looks stupid IMO. They made the beta open, meaning now everyone is gonna have this emblem, making it even less rare & unique & I can guarantee the collectors editions will have better emblems. You're right they didn't have to give us this emblem, but they also could've made it more unique as well as made it limited to only a handful.
Just be happy you were able to play the Beta.

U

USN x Marine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The difference is one shows you are a beta tester and the other is you payed extra money for it, not everyone is going to buy the collector's edition, it's a Beta, why would they give you some special ship or other item of sorts for playing the game for free?? But I do find it selfish that someone doesn't accept a FREE gift for just being on at a certain time and playing the game. It was just 1 mission, you didn't have to do some 2-3 hour mission, the mission only took like...10 minutes to complete.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
They give you all this stuff and a chance to play a beta and you're b****ing about an emblem that's what I don't get. Maybe thank them instead of taking it for granted.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's alright... I probably won't use it as it doesn't fit my theme but, I appreciate the thought from Bungie...

Kard

Kard

Kaley Cuoco <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks pretty cool :cool:

It would be better if it said "BETA" on it, but i still like it!

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
lol stop whining over a god dam emblem its not like it makes the gameplay any better.

TheDeathFlows

TheDeathFlows

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
stop posting guys and enjoy that beast of a beta called DESTINY :smile:

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks better than the ones I've seen so far.

GooseAlwaysDies

GooseAlwaysDies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think Bungie won over a lot of people with this BETA. They gave us more than enough, and allowed us to really test out all the aspects of this game. I think the people who are whining and complaining have nothing better to do with their life! That's just my opinion tho.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean, they could have gave you nothing. If you think the whole point of a beta is to show how different you are from others, you should think again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register