Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a Poll of how many people have been banned

B

Bleve

Reaction score
Sin$
I got banned yesterday night. I have'nt been playing online but i accepted an update recently. Also I played a bad copy of NBA 2K10. The ironic thing about this is that I was looking up this whole " banning wave " thing just before i turned on my box, low and behold I got banned. The last game i played was border lands. I did'nt even get to play cod mw2 online as yet. :frown:

Im sure there will be a way around the problem so I'm holding off buying a new box to see what happens in the next few weeks. Im not real tech savvy so i depend on ppl to figure it out for me. Thanks for all your hard work in the underground. Keep it up.:thumbup:

S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bleve said:
I got banned yesterday night. I have'nt been playing online but i accepted an update recently. Also I played a bad copy of NBA 2K10. The ironic thing about this is that I was looking up this whole " banning wave " thing just before i turned on my box, low and behold I got banned. The last game i played was border lands. I did'nt even get to play cod mw2 online as yet. :frown:

Im sure there will be a way around the problem so I'm holding off buying a new box to see what happens in the next few weeks. Im not real tech savvy so i depend on ppl to figure it out for me. Thanks for all your hard work in the underground. Keep it up.:thumbup:

You're not gonna be unbanned, if I were you, I would just get a PS3... That's what Ima do... Wifi that doesn't cost $100, backwards compatibility with some of best games ever made, and free online play. And you won't be fueling the money hungry fire that is Microsoft. But, until I get my PS3, I'm gonna play games I didn't pay for offline :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register