What's new

Tutorial Have & Switch Guns in Afterlife on "Mob of The Dead " Black Ops 2 Glitches - PS3 | Xbox 360 | PC

I

iSmallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

All credit Goes to RSP.

frube94

frube94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
0:49 "So basically this is done in the GRIEF mode" As far as I am aware, You cannot down teammates/enemies in grief mode, There is also no afterlife. I refer you to a previous argument we had on another one of your posts ("How to disable the Plane Tutorial") and there you mentioned you were an official member of RSP and you uploaded videos on their behalf, Surely if you were going to post such a video on a website like S7 for example, You would want to do your research and make sure that said things mentioned in the videos are true.
I don't think anything else needs to be said other than more research required.

I

iSmallTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mate you obviously dont pay attention to the glitch it includes A GRIEF GLITCH which allows you to play the whole map WITH afterlifes. thats why this glitch needs grief messed up. as in the description of the video theres a link to how to do that grief glitch so you play whole map with afterlifes.

frube94

frube94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But the Afterlife Glitch isn't for online, it appears to be Custom Only. Therefore the glitch has no real use online

Top Bottom
Login
Register