Have questions about bridging? Or need help!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by KranK, Dec 29, 2008 with 4 replies and 345 views.

1. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    I AM OUT OF TOWN TILL TOMARROW

The reason I am making this thread is to cut down on all the threads about needing help, or having questions. This thread will hopefully help cut down on these types of threads with one organized one.

If you need help please post using this format. If you have any questions comments or concerns please pm or aim me. I only want this thread to have posts with this format in it. NO SPAM.If you ask nicely and aren't annoying with the spamming I will be glad to help you.

Code:
    New at bridging in GOW2:
    Method using: ex:crossover method or router (I can only help with router bridging)
    Bridging software:
    General question or problem: (try to be as descriptive as you can)
    Means of communication: (aim account/pm)

Things needed:
    Teamviewer- google it and download it.
    Aim- to discuss things

My aim account:
    ikranki

Q&A

What if you never respond any of my pm or aim messages?
    Well either I am busy playing Gow2, out of town, or I am out of my house. I have my iPhone which I get emails telling me I have a pm. I also have aim on my phone, so it should never be impossible for you not to reach me

Does it cost anything?
    Well no I am doing this for free, you could give me something :wink:

Will you be trying to steal any of my information through teamviewer?
    I only use teamviewer to help setup your settings, show you how to use programs and check your settings. I promise I won't do anything bad. If I do pm me and I will put it in the tearinonail section.

Testimonials
    Coming soon

If you like to join my "team" please send me a pm. I am looking for an expierenced crossover bridged member.

2. LeGeNd x187

LeGeNd x187 Banned

Ratings:
    i need help...i downloaded teamview and want you to look at my setting for zone alarm...i cant pm

3. OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    my only question is why does it take so gosh darn long to find a wingman game while bridging

4. OP
    KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Please follow the format.

To answer your question, tbh I don't know why, but If I get this problem two games in a row. I usually restart my router, 360, Cain, and ZAP. That usually fixes it for me.

5. OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sorry bout that...

New at bridging in GOW2: Nope
    Method using: bridged with cable from laptop to xbox
    Bridging software: Zone Alarm
    General question or problem: Used to be able to find a match in minutes now its become so long i dont even know how long ive waited for 30 mins and still cant find a match
    Means of communication: funkymunkyrules@aol.com (AIM) I'm on right now!