Discussion have lizard squad tried attacking yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I'm on my Xbox now, playing Black Ops 3 so doesn't look like it.

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Xbox Live and PSN have experienced momentary down times throughout the day in some regions but no sign of an actual attack.

Stoner

THC is a natural medicine
Reaction score
Xbox and playstation always have problems usually on Christmas and a few days after because everybody's trying to get on at the same time but I've had no problems this year but even if I did I doubt it would be lizard squad they choose a popular day when the servers tend to struggle with so many people trying to get on and pretend they've hacked it :tongue: there name still makes me laugh

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
they said they were going to take them down, but xbox was fine for me. No idea about psn, i don't have a playstation

bak0n

I'm dead inside
Reaction score
I don't think it was lizard squad, thought they all got arrested? its some guys called "phantom squad" or something stupid like that, they said they were gonna a few days before christmas but were lying and never did anything. rest in pepperoni scrubs

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Reaction score
I don't think it was lizard squad, thought they all got arrested? its some guys called "phantom squad" or something stupid like that, they said they were gonna a few days before Christmas but were lying and never did anything. rest in pepperoni scrubs
LS is gone (So far I heard). They didnt want to be in problem anymore. Its a new group called Phantom Squad. Just another group shutting down things for no reason. Maybe its a gamer who got mad and wants to teach everyone a lesson or something.

Sallos

Reaction score
LS is gone (So far I heard). They didnt want to be in problem anymore. Its a new group called Phantom Squad. Just another group shutting down things for no reason. Maybe its a gamer who got mad and wants to teach everyone a lesson or something.
either way, they didn't do a very good job.

HDizzoDontPlizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I heard it was Brick Squad this year.. These "hacker squads" crack me up. Pretending to shut down servers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom