Solved Hasbro Family Game Night new dlc jtag

• Thread starter sting7785
  • Start date
  • Views 6,897
S

sting7785

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having issues trying to get the newest dlc for Hasbro Family Game Night to work on my jtag. The ones I'm talking about are Pictureka, Jenga, and Connect 4x4. I put them in the same folder where all the other dlc is for HFGN. They are unlocked already, and I ran them through an unlocker again just to make sure. I have the newest title update for the game in the cache folder also. Despite doing all this, they don't even show up in the game.

I've searched around on other forums, and no one seems to have an answer. These dlcs seem to be giving people a lot of trouble, but from what I read, most people get them to show up, but they show up as trial versions. They don't show up at all for me. Has anyone here gotten them to work and if so, how?

Thank you.

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think this is only for DLC, but did you do the yaris swap patch?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/106829-how-to-convert-xbla-trial-to-full-arcade-game-using-yaris-swap/

actually that might be what you are looking for, it converters a trial to full game.

if not, try this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/193622-tut-how-to-get-dlc-on-your-jtag-xbox/

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No if you read his post he has already done that... I have the same problem my DLC shows up but won't work. I have all the TU's too. Theres something up with it and only a few have got it to work. Now Omnomnom over at xbox360iso has released a Hasbro Family Game Night he says works with the new DLC http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=252291. I personally have tried it but it didnt work but that was before i could even get the DLC to show up. So I have gotten it to show up but when i try to play it it says Coming Soon. Try Omnomnom's Hasbro FGN see if it works for you.

S

sting7785

Reaction score
Sin$
No if you read his post he has already done that... I have the same problem my DLC shows up but won't work. I have all the TU's too. Theres something up with it and only a few have got it to work. Now Omnomnom over at xbox360iso has released a Hasbro Family Game Night he says works with the new DLC http://xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=252291. I personally have tried it but it didnt work but that was before i could even get the DLC to show up. So I have gotten it to show up but when i try to play it it says Coming Soon. Try Omnomnom's Hasbro FGN see if it works for you.

Yea, I've tried his and it won't work for me either. I can't get them to show up at all, not as trials or as coming soons. I've tried downloading them from several different sources, but I end up with the same result each time.

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is what you need to do.

Get the New TU -- Click Here --. Add it to your JTAGs cache folder.

After that download the Add-On and open it in a Hex Editor.

Go to offset 22C

Make it match this
2r45wfo.jpg

That should work.

S

sting7785

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried all that and still no luck. If I check System Settings > Memory > HDD > HFGN, they show up as marketplace content just like the rest of the games for it, but they don't show up at all in game. Not as trials or as coming soon, much less the full playable version. Any other thoughts? Thanks.

Dwack

Dwack

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to make sure..you are adding them to the right folder, correct?

Code:
Content\0000000000000000\58410981\00000002\

S

sting7785

Reaction score
Sin$

Code:

Yea, that's the same folder that all the other DLCs are in. Everything else shows up fine except those last 3. They even show up when I look in the memory of the xbox hdd through NXE, but nothing in game.

Code:

Yea, that's the same folder that all the other DLCs are in. Everything else shows up fine except those last 3. They even show up when I look in the memory of the xbox hdd through NXE, but nothing in game.

Code:

Dwack

Dwack

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe check that you added the TU right. When I tried adding these newer games they didn't show up until I added the TU again.

Xbox 360 Update Center FGN ::: http://www.xbuc.org/?details=Family%20Game%20Night

The Ultimate XBLA DLC Thread. ::: http://www.xbox360iso.com/showthread.php?t=238722

S

sting7785

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry about the multiple posts earlier. I've tried a few times now with getting the title update from various different sources. I'll try these sources though and see if I get any different results. Thank you.

smokey0357

smokey0357

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
question i cannot even get fgn to even show up at all.
i see it when i look under mx360 but not anywhere, on xexmenu or freestle nothing. does not even show there would really like to play this set of games.

razlex

razlex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did anyone ever find a solution for this? i see all the games, but they all show up as either trails or coming soon no matter what i try...

G

geomarvie

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to set dashlaunch to america spoof setting its standard set to region free
Post automatically merged:

Then when you start the game prwsa lb to set the game to usa after dashlaunch is changed

I

IAmGumpii

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to set dashlaunch to america spoof setting its standard set to region free
Post automatically merged:

Then when you start the game prwsa lb to set the game to usa after dashlaunch is changed
Do you have the Hex Code for North America? I know Devkit = 0x7FFF, but can't find reference to NTSCU hex code.

Edit: Hex code is 0x00FF, but needs to be entered as 0xFF if changing on dash launch. testing now to see if it works!

Edit 2: Unfortunately holding RB while booting the game does not seem to change anything for me, at least the last 3 are still coming soon...

Last edited:
G

geomarvie

Reaction score
Sin$
If you start the game press RB and hold it you see the change at the start diffrent loading screen you need to time it perfectly to work when you press a to start the game then press rb after that also is your spoofing enable on dashlaunch

S

samcarano

Reaction score
Sin$
If you start the game press RB and hold it you see the change at the start diffrent loading screen you need to time it perfectly to work when you press a to start the game then press rb after that also is your spoofing enable on dashlaunch
I don't have an American option.. just UK, French, German, Italian, and something else. None of them seem to get rid of the coming soon on the bottom 3 games

I tried editing in the hex code to dash launch right under the spoof setting and although it identifies its set to US it does not fix the problem

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register