What's new

Discussion Has your Xbox One been console banned?

• Thread starter RiddickModz
  • Start date
  • Views 12,545
E L I Z A B E T H

E L I Z A B E T H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope never.
Haven't even had a account get banned on the Xbox one yet(knock on wood)

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
My Xbox One hasn't been banned, but I have had a few accounts and xbox 360s banned. I definitely learned a lesson or two on modding after my second xbox 360 got banned.

Luna

Luna

(/•ิ_•ิ)/
Reaction score
Sin$
I have made a few accounts for my self, the accounts got banned but not my console. (Hopefully it stays that way lol)

I've been quite lucky I haven't even had a 360 be banned and I've had it on at the same time as my rgh etc because when my friends come over I let them play on my retail and I give them cohost on bo2 xD

Pximal

Pximal

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never had a console ban but my Xbox One account got banned recently till 9999 for "trash talking" or whatever you wanna cal it although I don't remember saying anything to anyone which is weird, bit of a joke in my opinion hahaha

X

XxmuzzyxX

Reaction score
Sin$
yes have had 3 xbox ones console banned for impersonation of staff and scamming peoples money via xbox gift cards or paypal :/

Frank

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Sweet Sixteen! Pumpking Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Not been banned yet only twice for hosting on MW3 using my main keeping in mind not my alts. but overall nothing has happened yet on Xbox 1 but I am an enforcer for them.

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
Never had an Xbox One or Xbox 360 in the same household banned (apart from my RGH).

This is odd as I ran multiple consoles at the same time online, no VPN.
Guess I'm just lucky :roflmao:

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
my xbox one got console banned for hosting mods on bo2 on my 360 and i streamed off my xbox one using backwards compatibility to my PC lol

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've given myself recoveries on my rgh on every cod up till Bo2.. Never played ghosts, aw, bo3 on my xbox 360.. So never wanted to do recovery... My xb1 had never been banned, my account has a few suspensions on it (mostly voice/text comm things) but seems like no effects on my console nor my friends console which has mine to share gold with him.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
I've given myself recoveries on my rgh on every cod up till Bo2.. Never played ghosts, aw, bo3 on my xbox 360.. So never wanted to do recovery... My xb1 had never been banned, my account has a few suspensions on it (mostly voice/text comm things) but seems like no effects on my console nor my friends console which has mine to share gold with him.
Yeah im with you on that. Modded a few cods and did my main but no ban.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah im with you on that. Modded a few cods and did my main but no ban.
I do the same but if you have a PC and you go on the xbox app from the microsoft store there’s like that option to stream or broadcast your game to your PC from your xbox through a network connection and the account and I was modding on black ops 2 on my 360 and my friend wanted to join on his account so he streamed it to my pc so I could use the TV and I guess microsoft or xbox enforcer people lol watches what you do when you broadcast on that because my friend and I both go are xbox one console banned because we were licsense transferring games and we both had are home xbox’s so when we called microsoft the guy there said that on my account I had 5 banned xbox ones and 1 account suspension!! so my friend and I and I guess 3 other people that had my home xbox got banned :/

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was scared my X1 would get banned because when the X1 came out, I also recieved a JTAG so I thought going online with it would also get my X1 banned but.. didnt happen and I dont mod or do anything suspicious anymore, let alone use my console that often.

E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
I was scared my X1 would get banned because when the X1 came out, I also recieved a JTAG so I thought going online with it would also get my X1 banned but.. didnt happen and I dont mod or do anything suspicious anymore, let alone use my console that often.
Same i kinda just let my rgh collect dust, especially since i just finished my pc two days ago my xbox one is kinda a fancy paper weight unless a friend or my brother is online.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got console banned not too long ago, it is forever :frown:
Console ban is the most serious defense MS does although it doesnt stop you from (in xbox ones case) buying a new console and continuing to play (sometimes your account will remain untouched - some times a contribution of various accounts on one console getting banned may cause a console ban) your games online..

On xb360 with modded consoles you could unban the modded console by spoofing it to be a console that was unmodded.. Xbox one has not been modded to be able to do this, at this time as far as my knowledge goes. 
I do the same but if you have a PC and you go on the xbox app from the microsoft store there’s like that option to stream or broadcast your game to your PC from your xbox through a network connection and the account and I was modding on black ops 2 on my 360 and my friend wanted to join on his account so he streamed it to my pc so I could use the TV and I guess microsoft or xbox enforcer people lol watches what you do when you broadcast on that because my friend and I both go are xbox one console banned because we were licsense transferring games and we both had are home xbox’s so when we called microsoft the guy there said that on my account I had 5 banned xbox ones and 1 account suspension!! so my friend and I and I guess 3 other people that had my home xbox got banned :/
With the broadcast I believe you would be running directly through the xbox one to a pc.. So they may have more checks in place to help detect intentional cheating/continuous joining modded games.

Cooldude

Cooldude

Just Bein' A Cooldude
Reaction score
Sin$
Console ban is the most serious defense MS does although it doesnt stop you from (in xbox ones case) buying a new console and continuing to play (sometimes your account will remain untouched - some times a contribution of various accounts on one console getting banned may cause a console ban) your games online..

On xb360 with modded consoles you could unban the modded console by spoofing it to be a console that was unmodded.. Xbox one has not been modded to be able to do this, at this time as far as my knowledge goes. 

With the broadcast I believe you would be running directly through the xbox one to a pc.. So they may have more checks in place to help detect intentional cheating/continuous joining modded games.
Probably or i'm assuming it could be getting constantly reported then Microsoft checking it out

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes for this.

In case you can't figure it out, it was for theft of a Microsoft Developer Account.

6c481e62cd.png
I don't know how I am not surprised someone done this...

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
2-3 console bans on my 360, but 0 on me XBONE.

Top Bottom
Login
Register