• Thread starter x sumol x
  • Start date
  • Views 675
x sumol x

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So far it has happened to me twice today in free for all where I kill a guy and it shows I killed him twice and I get to kills for it as he gets two deaths for it

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't quite understand. Please try again.

x sumol x

x sumol x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't quite understand. Please try again.
Haha do I really need to explain better ?? Ok example a kid was 10-0 and im 7-2 I find him and I kill him on the bottom left it says I killed him twice I look and I am now 9-2 and hes 10-2

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha do I really need to explain better ?? Ok example a kid was 10-0 and im 7-2 I find him and I kill him on the bottom left it says I killed him twice I look and I am now 9-2 and hes 10-2
Haha. Actually, this is better. Thats really weird. Did you try going into theater and watching what happened?

MoopusMaximus

MoopusMaximus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me once.

If I recall correctly, this happens when someone kills you, and he shoots at your dead body, giving him an extra kill.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Happened to me once.

If I recall correctly, this happens when someone kills you, and he shoots at your dead body, giving him an extra kill.
That's how it was in Black ops before they fixed it I don't thin it worked in mw3 I have tried

MoopusMaximus

MoopusMaximus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's how it was in Black ops before they fixed it I don't thin it worked in mw3 I have tried

It happened like this:

There was a guy sitting in a corner, and I turned a corner facing away from him. My back was pressed up against him and he hip fired. He got two kills on me. It even showed up on the scoreboard (I got two deaths).

AquaticMirror

AquaticMirror

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sometimes, bullets and knifes carry over if you spawn REALLY FAST.

sinson15243

sinson15243

Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this happen to me before. However, when I get 2 kills not one.. I tend to not question it, and just appreciate the fact that it just happened. :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register