What's new

Patched Has anyone tried this method on next gen?

• Thread starter andyb712
  • Start date
  • Views 567
A

andyb712

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this one doesn't work at lsc maybe try it at benny's instead using a standard tornado etc etc

This is an old ps3/360 dupe method that has probably never been tried on next gen or pc, its a long shot but it might just work

When rockstar originally patched this benny's did not even exist so it may indeed work at benny's

I'd try it myself but my duping buddy has no Internet at the min

It was an easy glitch back in the day it would take 5-10 mins to test

Anyone willing to try?

Im just trying to think outside the box here

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/1-12-dupe-sell-car-for-full-value-money-glitch.1118465/

T

Teh Banter

Reaction score
You on Ps4 or Xbox 1 ? I'm up for trying it out of your on ps4 message me your psn if you are

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
If the rebel os a pv it will brick when you get your other pv. A ton of the glitches that come after a patched one are spinoffs of the patched ones. Which is why many dupe glitches dont get unpatched unless they screw up on updates and the update overwrites whatever patch that was in place to prevent the duplication.
Many times the old pv bricks now and flashes out and disappears completely.
I highly doubt this will work. But if you are on xbone I will be getting back on after my kids are in bed... Wife caught me playing while kids were up now I am banished from my livingroom for another half hour...lol

A

andyb712

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the rebel os a pv it will brick when you get your other pv. A ton of the glitches that come after a patched one are spinoffs of the patched ones. Which is why many dupe glitches dont get unpatched unless they screw up on updates and the update overwrites whatever patch that was in place to prevent the duplication.
Many times the old pv bricks now and flashes out and disappears completely.
I highly doubt this will work. But if you are on xbone I will be getting back on after my kids are in bed... Wife caught me playing while kids were up now I am banished from my livingroom for another half hour...lol

Lol story of my life pal have to get my little boy to sleep before i can play

Unfortunately im on ps4, with how simple this is i just thought it couldn't hurt to try it especially the benny's idea

T

TutoFacileFrance

Elite Member
Reaction score
lol this is my first found glitch
full patched

Top Bottom