Has anyone thought of this yet?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by Tower of cheese, Dec 27, 2008 with 6 replies and 901 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tower of cheese

Tower of cheese Newbie

Ratings:
    Is it possible to simply rip the halo 3 disc to your computer and edit it there. Then replace the .map files or whatever and burn to a new cd?
    I know you wouldn't be able to play it on xbl, but we have this place in our town called the Nexus and every 2 days they have a "local" where everyone plays over Lan. It's gotten kinda boring lately and I already asked the owner if he was cool with me doing this. He said that if I could get the files to burn to a cd, he would be happy to make enough copies for every xbox in the room.
    Will this work?

2. Scar

Scar Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No,editing the maps breaks their signature and there is and wont be a Halo 3 map resigner. so the maps would just fail to load

3. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    lol, If you had a resigner this is the only way you can mod the disk maps. You still need a resigner for this.

4. OP
    Tower of cheese

Tower of cheese Newbie

Ratings:
    What about halo 3 BETA?
    Is there any way to burn modded beta maps and play them? Because I remember seeing a modded halo 3 beta youtube video where the weapons, vechicles, and spawns were modded.
    :?

5. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Cant play the beta anymore

6. OP
    Tower of cheese

Tower of cheese Newbie

Ratings:
  7. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings: