What's new

Solved Has anyone thought of modding a generic Xbox 360 Controller?

Mobfather Repair

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a generic Xbox 360 Wired controller and I am planning on getting a Generic Wireless controller in the future. I hope to be able to install a rapid fire mod chip into both controllers. I would like to know if it is possible to do considering they are not made by Microsoft.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a generic Xbox 360 Wired controller and I am planning on getting a Generic Wireless controller in the future. I hope to be able to install a rapid fire mod chip into both controllers. I would like to know if it is possible to do considering they are not made by Microsoft.
i think it would be possible i dont think there much different motherboards then the microsoft ones if not at all

Mobfather Repair

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Reaction score
Sin$
i think it would be possible i dont think there much different motherboards then the microsoft ones if not at all
Can you even mod a wired controller in the first place? I have yet to find a tutorial or a mod chip that says it will work on a wired controller.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you even mod a wired controller in the first place? I have yet to find a tutorial or a mod chip that says it will work on a wired controller.
i would say you can mod it the only difference with wireless and wired is one just needs to be plugged in

Top Bottom
Login
Register