What's new

Solved Has anyone thought of modding a generic Xbox 360 Controller?

Mobfather Repair

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Premium
Reaction score
I have a generic Xbox 360 Wired controller and I am planning on getting a Generic Wireless controller in the future. I hope to be able to install a rapid fire mod chip into both controllers. I would like to know if it is possible to do considering they are not made by Microsoft.

Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Legendary Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
I have a generic Xbox 360 Wired controller and I am planning on getting a Generic Wireless controller in the future. I hope to be able to install a rapid fire mod chip into both controllers. I would like to know if it is possible to do considering they are not made by Microsoft.
i think it would be possible i dont think there much different motherboards then the microsoft ones if not at all

Mobfather Repair

Mobfather Repair

Console Technician
Premium
Reaction score
i think it would be possible i dont think there much different motherboards then the microsoft ones if not at all
Can you even mod a wired controller in the first place? I have yet to find a tutorial or a mod chip that says it will work on a wired controller.

Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Legendary Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Can you even mod a wired controller in the first place? I have yet to find a tutorial or a mod chip that says it will work on a wired controller.
i would say you can mod it the only difference with wireless and wired is one just needs to be plugged in

Top Bottom