What's new

Discussion Has anyone played Mobile yet?

• Thread starter OMGnanerpus
  • Start date
  • Views 1,152
O

OMGnanerpus

Regular Everyday Normal MF
Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I played 1 match the other day and made it to top 10 with 3 kills. Never played before. haha

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I played 1 match the other day and made it to top 10 with 3 kills. Never played before. haha
I've played a few games.

Everybody posting their chicken dinners from the first game not realizing that the first few games are against bots... lol

O

OMGnanerpus

Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I've played a few games.

Everybody posting their chicken dinners from the first game not realizing that the first few games are against bots... lol
hahahaha. That explains a bit

G

GustavAhr

Reaction score
Ive played 2 games and won them both..

I think it’s better on mobile than Xbox

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah first game has bots, I felt like a god killing them all.
I got to like top 15 or something like that with a lot of kills, and then encountered two real players, or really weird bots. They were teaming (I was playing solo) and absolutely destroyed me with a headshot immediately.

R

Reynolds

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I haven’t played it yet myself, as mobile games don’t really entice me all that much. I know P Pyroman has played the mobile version though.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah first game has bots, I felt like a god killing them all.
I got to like top 15 or something like that with a lot of kills, and then encountered two real players, or really weird bots. They were teaming (I was playing solo) and absolutely destroyed me with a headshot immediately.
Yeah... I got headshot, out of a UAZ, across a bridge.... :/

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
I personally dont like mobile games like this but I decided to install it and its actually a decent amount of fun, especially with my iPhone X providing the good screen and graphics.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Not a bad game at all. I still prefer fortnite though.

P

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
You play with bots up until rank 15 or so, I've played the mobile version and love it a lot, more optimized than the PC version but just kills my battery.

Last edited:
S

SIR_REEL

Reaction score
I enjoy it.. very much can't ..wait for it to come to PlayStation... I'm on it

B

bigtony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I played it on my note 8 then tried to play it through Nox the Emulator and it was able to detect I was running an emulator and said I would only be matched up with fellow emulator players. So much for thinking I'd have a pretty big advantage against phone players..lol

O

OMGnanerpus

Staff
Lifetime
Reaction score
I played it on my note 8 then tried to play it through Nox the Emulator and it was able to detect I was running an emulator and said I would only be matched up with fellow emulator players. So much for thinking I'd have a pretty big advantage against phone players..lol
Interesting. I've had that idea before. Haha

D

Dingychain

Reaction score
Any of you guys wanna squad up and play?

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I honestly like it more than the actual game.. I'm like lvl 20 with 4 squad wins and a solo win. Hit me up if you're trying to play
Any of you guys wanna squad up and play?
I'm with it, my name is TefflonDon

T

TechSock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any way to disable playing with bots?

G

Government

Puddle Pirate
Lifetime
Reaction score
Yeah I have played it, and its beyond easy because of the bots. I think I have around 45 wins now.

Last edited:
I

IAnarchyI

Unidentified
Reaction score
I read something online u can disable the bots, but didnt dabble into it and once u reach a certain level there is no more bots heard it from someone and im level 26 and im positive theres no bots... lol

Top Bottom