What's new

Solved Has anyone ordered from pcgamesupply.com?

• Thread starter jhitman
  • Start date
  • Views 694
jhitman

jhitman

Thanks DirtyBear for the premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
Theyre selling a 3 month gold for 17.50 so i figured id jump in on the deal. Has anyone bought from this website before/can verify that its legit? Reply asap. Thanks!

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Theyre selling a 3 month gold for 17.50 so i figured id jump in on the deal. Has anyone bought from this website before/can verify that its legit? Reply asap. Thanks!
Wow for a start that's a really bad deal , I just bought a year for £26 on g2a :/

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not in pounds. American dollars. Not sure why i had to clarify that because it had nothing to do with my question.
Didn't say you had to clarify but maybe next time put the currency , still it's basically $73 for a year witch is $13 more than xbox themselves charge doesn't seem that great a deal ... Btw I was just trying to help you get a good deal not ask you a question :wink:

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
I just found a 48hr code layin around so im good for a couple days. Still want to know if this site is legit. If not does anyone know a good place where i could buy a 1 month code with instant email delivery?

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you guys. I purchased and got my 3 month code right away. I also posted in the Deals section with a link if anyone else is interested (3 month gold for $17.50). Not sure how long the promotion is going for tho.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you guys. I purchased and got my 3 month code right away. I also posted in the Deals section with a link if anyone else is interested (3 month gold for $17.50). Not sure how long the promotion is going for tho.
Why no year? Just curious. You probably can find a whole year for 40 if you look hard enough.

jhitman

jhitman

Reaction score
Sin$
Why no year? Just curious. You probably can find a whole year for 40 if you look hard enough.

Oh im sure i could. Ive seen a few of those. I just didnt anticipate gold running out so soon and was scrapped for cash (only had $20 at the time). But when it runs out again, i definitely will pick up a year of gold.

Cage

Cage

#BoomTouchdown
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh im sure i could. Ive seen a few of those. I just didnt anticipate gold running out so soon and was scrapped for cash (only had $20 at the time). But when it runs out again, i definitely will pick up a year of gold.
Isn't a 3 month typically $20? Or $25? I'm just trying to see the money you're saving. Lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register