What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Has anyone not got a RRoD yet?

• Thread starter Swift 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 886
Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I was just wondering if any of you who still have the old 360 has never gotten a RRoD and how long have you had that Xbox for. So far I have had my Xbox for 2 years and have not gotten one yet how bout any of you?

Lady  Gaga

Lady Gaga

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Christmas 09 not long but i still dont have any red rings

I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
had it once since 05. was a release day xenon so it did not bad lasting 3 years.

T

Pixel Hungry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought my first xbox 2 and a half years ago, Xbox Premium with the 60GB hard drive, used that for a year with absolutely no problems atall.
Then the christmas afterwards, just under a year later, I got an elite, so I gave the old console to my younger brother who has also had no problems whatsoever with it. I then continued using the elite, which I have had for around a year and a half now, and I have had no problems with it.

So yes, you could say, other than the broken xbox's that I have purchased and fixed then sold with RRoD, that I myself have never had the RRoD :smile:

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never gotten RRoD but then again, I only play 3 days a week for around 2-4 hours.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i had more for a long time 2years until i got 3rrod

K

Kakashi

OG
A Milli Mythical Veteran CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
lol i have had an assortment of problems.
e 74, red ring, and overheating, issues :mellow:
but hell, i got a free xbox a week ago(nice guy) and fixed it in like 10mins lol

Chris7S

InModWeTrust360

Nerd by definition, programmer by trade
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Had mine since Christmas '05 and no RRoD yet. I have had around 5 other consoles since then that have all gotten RRoD including 2 JTAGS

The Truth

The Truth

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Had my elite since its release date ( I pre-ordered it) so thats about 3 years and and I have not had 1 rrod. Ive had a few problems with the hitachi dvd drive, but thats about it.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
So far I've only gone through two Xboxs but thats because I play non-stop every day. :lol:

Trammell

Trammell

Retired
Retired
Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Since April 07 the only time I have ever lost a console was when I got console banned for a flashed drive.

Socius

Socius

Hey yo.
Reaction score
Sin$
Had my elite for about 2 years, no problems what so ever as of yet, thank god. :lol:

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
jasper and past that boards sholdent get rrod (in theory) unless you play it 17 hours a day

fixed 2 rrod that i bought for 20 gbp each there still working imma sell them on

my own 2 one of which i bought with e74 sent back to ms got free fix (new console my arse ms )
that still works
had one banned that i bought 2 years ago still working

and my current that i bought pre owned a falcon working perfectly and i play that for 2-3 hours a day sometimes more depends how retarded cod is being ..

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
got a release console xenon, lasted until the 1st day the CoD WaW beta came out, totally pissed me off but got an opus as a replacement + never had any problems since, apart from it getting banned in the MW2 ban wave
just sold it on to a nice guy on ebay who just wanted an offline flashed console for his kid :lol:

P

Parcel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gone through 3 of em, but they all have died from the E74 code, I don't know if that's classified as rrod. My current one has been alive and healthy for about 2 years now though.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't even tell you how many...without sounding like I'm exaggerating. Though it's nothing to boast about..probably in the 10-12 range. The whole range of errors and boards.

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
I've only had one xbox which had a disk drive error, my brother's had about 3 xboxes die with e74, i got a launch day xenon which is still working perfectly :tongue:

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had mine since December of '07 and no permanent RRoD

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
my xenon jtag got rrod 2 days ago,it sucks,but my guy is fixing it for free so its all good :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register