What's new

Solved Has anyone lost vehicles after Buy Everything Free glitch?

• Thread starter tails_prower_2040
  • Start date
  • Views 481
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not really looking for a solution here but am writing this to ask if anyone has noticed vehicles
going missing after purchase from the last buy everything for free glitch with the peyote plant online
and Sp to Mp character glitch.

This was the most recent glitch where you got 3 wanted stars, ate peyote, killed as animal and then
put online again as a single player character and ate peyote again to freeze money.

I purchased and fully modified the TM-02 Khanjali and Oppressor bike with this glitch and they have
been stored in my facility ever since.

However one time recently when I was swapping vehicles out of the facility I moved the Oppressor
from the facility to Eclipse Towers, I drove it back to the facility and got the alert the facility was
full so I cancelled the alert got off the bike and went inside.

I swapped my vehicles around in the facility and did a modification to the avenger and came outside
and saw my bike icon and then it disappeared, deleted in front of my eyes, gone without a trace.

This week I have only had a proper day's play yesterday but discovered my Khanjali tank has also
gone and no trace of it anywhere in my properties, it's just an empty spot where it sat in the facility.

Is it possible I could have overwritten these somehow just by cancelling the alert?

I'm pretty sure I didn't overwrite anything with the recent GCTF but I'm now a bit in doubt?

Not too bothered about the loss since they were free but just trying to understand what made
the game delete them and should I be worried about dead spots now (all appears fine).

Any discussion welcomed!

T

TheBrix

#PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not really looking for a solution here but am writing this to ask if anyone has noticed vehicles
going missing after purchase from the last buy everything for free glitch with the peyote plant online

This was the most recent glitch where you got 3 wanted stars, ate peyote, killed as animal and then
put online again as a single player character and ate peyote again to freeze money.

I purchased and fully modified the TM-02 Khanjali and Oppressor bike with this glitch and they have

However one time recently when I was swapping vehicles out of the facility I moved the Oppressor
from the facility to Eclipse Towers, I drove it back to the facility and got the alert the facility was

I swapped my vehicles around in the facility and did a modification to the avenger and came outside
and saw my bike icon and then it disappeared, deleted in front of my eyes, gone without a trace.

This week I have only had a proper day's play yesterday but discovered my Khanjali tank has also
gone and no trace of it anywhere in my properties, it's just an empty spot where it sat in the facility.

Is it possible I could have overwritten these somehow just by cancelling the alert?

I'm pretty sure I didn't overwrite anything with the recent GCTF but I'm now a bit in doubt?

Not too bothered about the loss since they were free but just trying to understand what made
the game delete them and should I be worried about dead spots now (all appears fine).

Any discussion welcomed!

Often if you didn't do the glitch right or missed something while doing it, they may remove it later on.

Upvote 0
V

Vdogamer007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Any discussion welcomed!
I was reading somewhere in the glitch section that any vehicles recieved from the gctf glitches were nit insured, so once those got destroyed they were lost. I am thinking that maybe somehow when you purchased those, maybe they too were not insured. I would just do some dupe glitches to earn some money and repurchase them again.

Upvote 0
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the replies, I have subsequently done some money building again so will repurchase them very soon.

I am 99% sure the tank was insured as I had it blown up a few times and was able to successfully reclaim it from the
insurance but things seem to change daily in the glitching world at the moment so maybe a hotfix somehow changed
it.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register