What's new

Discussion Has anyone here won an Platinum Xbox One X from Taco Bell?

• Thread starter Inxlinx
  • Start date
  • Views 1,939
Inxlinx

Inxlinx

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone from here won a platinum Xbox One X from Taco Bell? I've been trying to get one since they started the promo, but no luck yet. If someone has one and uses it, do you like it? If it comes down to it, I may end up having to buy one from eBay, but wanted to see if there are any opinions on it.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone from here won a platinum Xbox One X from Taco Bell? I've been trying to get one since they started the promo, but no luck yet. If someone has one and uses it, do you like it? If it comes down to it, I may end up having to buy one from eBay, but wanted to see if there are any opinions on it.
I wouldn't mind winning it but I've only redeemed one code so far. If I really wanted a chance to win it, I'd be at Taco Bell everyday. It's definitely a nice looking console though. I might have to enter a few more times. It would be cool to see someone from here win it.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I won one after submitting my first code. Literally got it in the mail 2 days later. I haven’t opened any of it yet tho, I have a Project Scorpio so until I can sell that one, I’m keeping the Taco Bell one closed.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s literally just an xbox one x.
Comes with an elite controller.
And it is silver.
There will only be around 5k given away so it will be somewhat of a collector item. But not really.
Dont waste a ton of money at taco bell attempting to win one.
If the people winning liked playing the xbox one x then obviously they will like a free one. But if they were expecting a more powerful version they will be disappointed.
Microsoft is valuing this at $600.00 bundle.
Have seen the xbox one x as low as 399.99
Currently is 449.99 at walmart and 479.99 on amazon.
Elite controller from 109.00-149.95
So yep a 600.00 bundle.
Now if it was a better console I would slum it a bit and eat some taco bell.

Inxlinx

Inxlinx

Getting There
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I won one after submitting my first code. Literally got it in the mail 2 days later. I haven’t opened any of it yet tho, I have a Project Scorpio so until I can sell that one, I’m keeping the Taco Bell one closed.
Nice. I've been trying to win one.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s literally just an xbox one x.
Comes with an elite controller.
And it is silver.
There will only be around 5k given away so it will be somewhat of a collector item. But not really.
Dont waste a ton of money at taco bell attempting to win one.
If the people winning liked playing the xbox one x then obviously they will like a free one. But if they were expecting a more powerful version they will be disappointed.
Microsoft is valuing this at $600.00 bundle.
Have seen the xbox one x as low as 399.99
Currently is 449.99 at walmart and 479.99 on amazon.
Elite controller from 109.00-149.95
So yep a 600.00 bundle.
Now if it was a better console I would slum it a bit and eat some taco bell.

If I remember correctly, the value was listed at like $750 or something close to that.

It also comes with codes for a 3 month Gold and 3 month Game pass, also a code for an exclusive wallpaper(I’m assuming TB themed).

Also during bootup it makes the Taco Bell “Bell” sound.

Also these colors are exclusive to this promotion only.

Top Bottom
Login
Register