What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Has anyone happen to be working on a BO4 ban bypass?

Have you been temporarily banned yet on BO4?

• Total voters
Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone that views this! So to start off I’ve been temporarily banned from BO4 Multiplayer for the 2nd time now. The first time was only 48hrs for using the SG12 Jitter mod that I created and also using public ones from other people that posted their scripts, so because I still had access to Zombies and Blackout I just played those for the 48hrs it’s wasn’t really a big issue but now on this 2nd temporary ban its 14 days! Which was from using the new Public Rampage Jitter and in both instances I happened to be against people with connections to treyarch like community managers and people that interact with the dev teams stuff and they took to Reddit to add to my ongoing list of player complaints and footage of me “cheating” that I recently found out has been started over 2 years ago lol. But with all that said I was temporarily banned on BO3 and there was a bypass method I did to keep my account as it was before the ban and have access to MP again cuz when your banned your account gets reset and you start over again so I was wondering if anyone has started looking for a BO4 method or have made some progress or is willing to look for a way? Cuz I’d have no problem helping out if someone has something ongoing or thinking of trying to find it cuz I’m going to need it as I’ll more then likely get banned again and if I do I have a feeling it will jump up to a month and that’s a long wait

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't ever see a ban bypass whatever you was doing to get banned in the first place just stop.

Premium 308

Premium 308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't ever see a ban bypass whatever you was doing to get banned in the first place just stop.

Yeah....that won’t ever happen lol so we need a bypass.
There has been a bypass in every COD game so far and I’ve had to use one on BO3 so there’s one for BO4 also it just needs to be found

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah....that won’t ever happen lol so we need a bypass.
There has been a bypass in every COD game so far and I’ve had to use one on BO3 so there’s one for BO4 also it just needs to be found

Even if it's found it's likely not to be shared.
Btw what's Jitter mod?

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I know nobody is working on it. Next gen modding for the most part is dead other than small things. If I still had my 1.76 PS4 I’d just update and use it if I’m honest.

Edit: fixed autocorrect.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I know nobody is working on it. Next gen modding for the most part is dead other than small things. If I still had my 1.76 PS4 I’d just update and use it if I’m honest.

Edit: fixed autocorrect.
I don't think modding will ever happen on PS4 for online use anyways.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think modding will ever happen on PS4 for online use anyways.
I was more referring to normal online use, nothing more. I don’t see the point in console modding anymore. I haven’t since the 360 turned to crap.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no ban bypass for using a modded controller, Cronus Max, or anything like that. If you don't want to be banned don't break the TOS and you are all good...

Top Bottom
Login
Register