What's new

Unsolved Has anyone found the max players offset?

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For zombies. Looking to host 8 player tranzit and it appears ps3 has the offsets but we dont.

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
There is the dvar for Max Players in BO2 works for zombies and multiplayer. Haven't tested it but this should work if you set it using the offset below.
Send_Console_Command = 0x824015E0
Ex: jtag.CallVoid(0x824015E0, new object[] { 0, "set party_maxplayers 8" });

and I'm not sure if it will let you start with 8 players so in case it doesn't try this it will force start the game with your 8 players it works on multiplayer so I assume it works here on zombies
Ex: jtag.CallVoid(0x824015E0, new object[] { 0, "set party_maxplayers 8; xpartygo" });

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is the dvar for Max Players in BO2 works for zombies and multiplayer. Haven't tested it but this should work if you set it using the offset below.

and I'm not sure if it will let you start with 8 players so in case it doesn't try this it will force start the game with your 8 players it works on multiplayer so I assume it works here on zombies
Ex: jtag.CallVoid(0x824015E0, new object[] { 0, "set party_maxplayers 8; xpartygo" });

Awesome! I will test that now. Will provide results in a few. If it works out good, ill make a quick tool to enable 8 player zombies.

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, i got the lobby to show 8 players however nobody can get invited.

I cant invite either.

Im not sure if im doing an 8player method correctly.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score

That's not how you do it, IIRC.

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
That's not how you do it, IIRC.
Thanks for informing me. I honestly had no idea how to do it I was just taking a guess at it.

K

KillianPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got it! I was missing one dvar.
There was two i needed.
Thank you so much for the assistance and ill be putting the tool out in the modding section soon. Gonna do some edits so you can select how many players youd want in one game from 8-18.

I tested it already online and it works flawlessly with iconic sentinel mod menu.

C

colorz808

Reaction score
Got it! I was missing one dvar.
There was two i needed.
Thank you so much for the assistance and ill be putting the tool out in the modding section soon. Gonna do some edits so you can select how many players youd want in one game from 8-18.

I tested it already online and it works flawlessly with iconic sentinel mod menu.
Did you release the tool enable it for xbox. What was the other offset dvar? Was it com_maxclients

Z

zSlopp

Reaction score
Please Tell me what the other DVAR was!

Top Bottom