What's new

Discussion Has anyone else used one of these kits on their PS4 controller?

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had one for about a year and a half and I am absolutely loving in. My question is, has anyone else used one and what do you think about it?

(Images thanks to the Extreme Rate website)
15641132580.jpg
15641132596.jpg

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have and they aren't too bad to install. I purchased the wood grain one and loved it for a while. I only had an issue where they had a conductive pad that I believe picks up on the heat of your hand that you hold a finger over it and then you enter the reprogramming mode; needless to say I would accidentally hit it and wonder why my button wasn't working. But other than that they are really great kits!

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have and they aren't too bad to install. I purchased the wood grain one and loved it for a while. I only had an issue where they had a conductive pad that I believe picks up on the heat of your hand that you hold a finger over it and then you enter the reprogramming mode; needless to say I would accidentally hit it and wonder why my button wasn't working. But other than that they are really great kits!

I know exactly what pad you are talking about. I ended up reopening the controller and removing the wire and conductive pad to prevent it from random programmer mode. I just use the L2,R2,X,Dpad_Down combo now.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know exactly what pad you are talking about. I ended up reopening the controller and removing the wire and conductive pad to prevent it from random programmer mode. I just use the L2,R2,X,Dpad_Down combo now.
I had thought about doing that but I mostly play on PC now so it isn't that prevalent of an issue since I haven't messed with the controller in a while. Plus since PlayStation now sells the back button kit for really cheap I have just used it.

MrImGeneric

MrImGeneric

Im more generic than walmart products
Reaction score
Sin$
I use the strike pack, without mods, for the buttons. I only have two but it works really well and i dont have to worry about accidentally resetting my buttons.

shortwiw

shortwiw

Reaction score
Sin$
Convenient kits. Especially when the remote control falls out of your hand, nothing is pressed. The pressure comes only from the heat, similar to the warmth of your body, you know. Awesome, right? It is incredibly convenient to play sports games like basketball or American football on PS4 in this way. I create my own unique elements there, and then I can sell them in a mini-store. I even bought coins to use them later. I'm probably too much of a gambler, but so far, it doesn't really bother me, if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom
Login
Register