What's new

Solved Has anyone else got banned the last day or two using teapot?

• Thread starter chronic23
  • Start date
  • Views 188
C

chronic23

Reaction score
i got banned twice in one night after switchin to tea pot for one day i just purched tea pot last night i got banned 30 mins after playing ibought new kv put it on played maybe one match turn my xbox on today banned again
ive never had probelm with ninja or xb online does any one knowif they withh refund or something to make it right

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i got banned twice in one night after switchin to tea pot for one day i just purched tea pot last night i got banned 30 mins after playing ibought new kv put it on played maybe one match turn my xbox on today banned again
ive never had probelm with ninja or xb online does any one knowif they withh refund or something to make it right
We usually aren't permitted to discuss servers in this section besides ones with paid advertisement spots. I would say to just contact the people that work at the server.

C

chronic23

Reaction score
We usually aren't permitted to discuss servers in this section besides ones with paid advertisement spots. I would say to just contact the people that work at the server.
i ve been tring to contact no response on skype or the chat thing

Top Bottom