• Start date
  • Views 975
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikeee xI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the risk of getting banned if your buying like a million coins?

M

Mikeee xI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats some good odds lol, I didn't mean it like that, I meant has anyone been banned or anything?

D

Lee bateman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure but it would probably be better to split it into 10 deals for 100k each.

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
The same as buying 10k worth of coins .if ea want to ban you they will they dont need a reason
I would say the risk is low but there is still a risk..

D

Lee bateman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I guess, but then you lose the discount for buying in bulk don't ya
No ask the the person selling if that's ok to break it down before you buy in bulk.

T

TheBeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you buy off Ells you won't get banned

anybody can get banned, even a random person transferring 50k to their second account.

i wouldn't want to give out information like that as you will be liable if anything happens to this guy in the future.

D

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Reaction score
anybody can get banned, even a random person transferring 50k to their second account.

i wouldn't want to give out information like that as you will be liable if anything happens to this guy in the future.
I would personally refund him if he was to get banned from coins he buys off Ells (if he was to) and you can quote me on that if it was to happen provided he could prove it. Anyone may be able to get banned but from what I have seen in the past 3 years no 1 has been banned for coins they bought off Ells. (Unless a few of them did at the start of FIFA 14, but I think that was because of the accounts people were giving him)

Whats Ells?
A guy with a coin tree :wink:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...hop-xbox-ps3-christmas-deals-incoming.984335/

H

x HDz

Who's EA?
Reaction score
You will most probably not get banned.

M

Mikeee xI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thanks for info I'll keep ells in mind if i do buy

A

adamgarner1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought about 5 million at 1 million at a time :smile: total from both fifa 13 and fifa 14 :smile:
I have bought from Ells and other sellers, never been banned atall :smile:
And personally i would recommend either of the sellers in this forum to buy from

G

Gaming Paradise

Reaction score
As a coin seller none of my customers have been banned i advise them to recieve the coins they buy off me to a second account then trade offer the coins to there first account and thats reduces the banning risk nobody has complained yet saying they've been banned who ive dealt with

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Reaction score

It's more to do with whether the account you get the coins off is flagged or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom