What's new

Unsolved Has anyone bought from? Console Tronics (AUS)

• Thread starter Nathanceo
  • Start date
  • Views 137
N

Nathanceo

Reaction score
Hello

i recently found this website Console Tronics Australia, which has a RGH Xbox 360 Slim on it for 140AUD. I have sent them a support ticket asking questions about the Console. but i'm curious if anyone has experience with them or if anyone has purchased this product from them in the past, and vouch for them if its good or not.

Thanks

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
I just contacted them asking for customer testimonials or proof of work. When they get back to me I will share.

R

Risking Perfect

Xbox 360 Tech Support
Staff
Reaction score
So I just got a response from them, here is a screenshot. I blurred my information out but, that is all. Based on this response, I would not trust any company that disables the customers' ability to rate their products out in the open. Although the google reviews do look promising. It is up to you to decide.

8Ye8oPJ.jpg

N

Nathanceo

Reaction score
So I just got a response from them, here is a screenshot. I blurred my information out but, that is all. Based on this response, I would not trust any company that disables the customers' ability to rate their products out in the open. Although the google reviews do look promising. It is up to you to decide.

8Ye8oPJ.jpg
Thank you for the help.

Top Bottom