What's new

Discussion Has Anyone been suspended by ''The Pro'' Yet?

• Thread starter MickIsSick
  • Start date
  • Views 3,207
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M2Pleasent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been in a game of "ground war" with him but left straight guess he didnt see me.... imalso guessing his main game type he is hunting are "ground war & HeadQuarters"...

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope I never do...what are the chances of it actually happening?

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
There alot of peeps with it now, but they said they will suspend anyone that has 10th before they hit 15 days of gametime.

M

mpg187

Reaction score
Sin$
Where is this on? Who is this "Pro" of which you speak?

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm actually kind of surprised how big people are making of a god damn rank in a **** game, they never did this in halo unless the person was shooting lasers and flying around and ****

as for the suspensions, 2 of my IRL friends just got hit by suspensions, one has 7 days played and other 9 days

and as an added bonus, one of them was only at 8th prestiege, since he liked the emblem (though he did use XP lobbies)

Ben

Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mr MASADA said:
so does the pro lurk around here at 7S?

apparently.. look at the 1st or 2nd page of this. its this post or another.
oh well.

crovean

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mr MASADA said:
so does the pro lurk around here at 7S?
If he did, he would have all the proof he needed to ban everyone who has modded anything here would he not?

F

Frozenghost001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AnonymousModder said:
I went from 2nd prestige level 70 to 10th in a modded lobby. I just recieved an e-mail from The Pro as well, saying "I can see everything you've done on those servers", amongst other things, so if you've gotten 10th illegitimately, prepare for a suspension.
i did it back in early december, when a friend of mine sent me an invite to a modded match. i have yet to get suspended. :smile:

SharpGhost

SharpGhost

Reach for the Stars
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit Sinner Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Soviet Pro said:
Guy probably doesn't even investigate anyone he bans, he simply abuses his power and that's it. I once modded my gamertag to his name, people were so silent in lobbies :rolleyes:

Ha I was thinking about modding my GTAG to Infinity Ward Staff and have IW as my clan tag :wink:

We ought to get alot of people to get modded Infinity Ward tags and all play together :cool:

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
vermiLLion said:
If he did, he would have all the proof he needed to ban everyone who has modded anything here would he not?
It'd depend.

From personal experience, the MS rep I contacted made it clear that they don't use sources outside of Microsoft to ban/suspend accounts/consoles. But, if there's overwhelming evidence, I guess they'll have federal police involved and get what they need. That's my opinion anyway.

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i finally got suspended for 2 weeks :tongue: Good thing i have another account :thumbup:

HungSolo

HungSolo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys kill meh, all that were suspended done something to deserve it (glitch 10th) and there are the few of you who say you where banned or played with Pro and was banned are liars. First off this is a modding/glitch site most of us break/bend the rules one way or the other and are capable of dealing with the consequence of our actions. Now we do not care if you mod, cheat, glitch as long as you can handle getting caught, so I ask please stop the rants on The Pro he is doing his job and his job is to find you if you dont want to be found be smarter than him if not your caught and you start over. For the record we do not care if you get caught so there is no need for another Did you get banned/I got banned thread.

So please no more cry baby threads, peace out!

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
HungSolo said:
and there are the few of you who say you where banned or played with Pro and was banned are liars.
I doubt it. If this person was stupid enough to send a message to him, I don't see why modders/hackers/glitchers on this site would worry about a suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register