What's new

Solved Has anyone been banned from doing the Duplication glitch?

H

HxrryB

Reaction score
I’m just wondering if any one has been banned from doing the duplication glitch as the new update is out? I went from 3rd to 7th legit stats and haven’t been banned yet, haven’t checked my level 0 > 10th level 50 yet.

If not... reckon we will get a banwave soon?

F

Fuzical

Reaction score
It was only a 4GB update
I think it comes without a update :smile:

F

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope im not banned neither for duping as not for skippin prestiges or doing the sword glitch in zombies :smile:
but banwave should come on january 30. with the patches which were announced

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
Still haven't been banned so I think it's safe.

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
From the sounds of it, no-one has been banned, and my 11 accounts haven't been either.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
From the sounds of it, no-one has been banned, and my 11 accounts haven't been either.
11? What are you doing with 11 accounts in the first place? But I heard the dupe glitch is patched...

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
11? What are you doing with 11 accounts in the first place? But I heard the dupe glitch is patched...
To sell them on when they go expensive. Will most likely go to Brown / Pulse.

V

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
To sell them on when they go expensive. Will most likely go to Brown / Pulse.
Won’t ask stupid questions but how can a account become expansive..?

G

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Won’t ask stupid questions but how can a account become expansive..?
Now the dupe method is patched, I have very high level accounts with all chrome guns.

V

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Now the dupe method is patched, I have very high level accounts with all chrome guns.
Aha like that
Maybe it’s just me and I don’t get it but why makes a high lvl whit everything unlocked so expensive

In my experience whit everything unlocked there is nothing to work/play for so then it should be only for showing look at my prestige and high lvl

Sorry could be wrong but that’s how I see it lol

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Aha like that
Maybe it’s just me and I don’t get it but why makes a high lvl whit everything unlocked so expensive

In my experience whit everything unlocked there is nothing to work/play for so then it should be only for showing look at my prestige and high lvl

Sorry could be wrong but that’s how I see it lol
Take GTA accounts for example, you have seen how expensive they have got.

Some people haven't got the time to grind for everything but have got the money for everything so will pay for it.

V

Vagaddict

Getting There
Reaction score
Take GTA accounts for example, you have seen how expensive they have got.

Some people haven't got the time to grind for everything but have got the money for everything so will pay for it.
Yeah ok I understand

I like to play cod but in gta it was diffirent I wanted the money and weapons so I could grief lobby’s lol

so I got 7 gta accounts that are worth a lot off money lol created 7 off them whit millions on it

Top Bottom