What's new

Discussion has anybody been banned for prestige yet??

• Thread starter mrleady
  • Start date
  • Views 1,930
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mrleady said:
and who the **** are you??? if you dont like it, then **** off and die some place else, no need to stick ya nose in and act a **** about it, and for the record i did go look at the other threads i could find, all i saw was flaming from ******s like you.

and walkthrough thats why im asking this, because ive seen rumours, and i have seen a few cases of people being suspended and what not, just trying to get a general idea of how much microsoft is actually doing about it.

want a cookie?

S

ShAmRocK o

Reaction score
Sin$
if u watch the video he got banned becaus ehe said he "modded too much" not because he went into a 10th lobby obviously if ur a 10th prestige with a day played ur prolly gunna get banned but if u have a decent amount played its not gunna happen that loggy stuff is BS because pretty much everyone who is 10th is not legit and about 90% of them would be banned so thats a load of crap he prolly got unlucky by telling ppl he boosted and there was someone from microsoft in the lobby or he hoped in a 10th lobby being monitored by someone from microsoft. think about it use some logic if they were banning all ppl who are 10 that hack or cheated for it like i said 90% of the ppl would be banned

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShAmRocK o said:
if u watch the video he got banned becaus ehe said he "modded too much" not because he went into a 10th lobby obviously if ur a 10th prestige with a day played ur prolly gunna get banned but if u have a decent amount played its not gunna happen that loggy stuff is BS because pretty much everyone who is 10th is not legit and about 90% of them would be banned so thats a load of crap he prolly got unlucky by telling ppl he boosted and there was someone from microsoft in the lobby or he hoped in a 10th lobby being monitored by someone from microsoft. think about it use some logic if they were banning all ppl who are 10 that hack or cheated for it like i said 90% of the ppl would be banned

misguided comment.
for starters he said his legit console got banned NOT his jtag-the logistics of how much he modded is irrelevant-its the point that they banned his system purely from having a modded account on it.
'that loggy suff is bs'...cmon get serious.they log everything for each account,how else would prestiges/perks/ranks etc work if there wasnt logs?(facepalm).
how can an M$ player monitor an xp lobby in progress?its a private match thats invite only-lucky m$ guy who managed to get in lol.
'if they were banning all ppl who are 10 that hack or cheated for it like i said 90% of the ppl would be banned'..so what?do you honestly think m$ has anything to lose by banning EVERY SINGLE hacked/modded/lobbied 10th prestige?..you seem to be forgetting the pre mw2 ban wave for modded consoles-close to 1 mill bans i recall?
use some logic.
and no im not flaming you,im just saying your post is wrong imo.

M

mrleady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TheMagicNumber said:
misguided comment.
for starters he said his legit console got banned NOT his jtag-the logistics of how much he modded is irrelevant-its the point that they banned his system purely from having a modded account on it.
'that loggy suff is bs'...cmon get serious.they log everything for each account,how else would prestiges/perks/ranks etc work if there wasnt logs?(facepalm).
how can an M$ player monitor an xp lobby in progress?its a private match thats invite only-lucky m$ guy who managed to get in lol.
'if they were banning all ppl who are 10 that hack or cheated for it like i said 90% of the ppl would be banned'..so what?do you honestly think m$ has anything to lose by banning EVERY SINGLE hacked/modded/lobbied 10th prestige?..you seem to be forgetting the pre mw2 ban wave for modded consoles-close to 1 mill bans i recall?
use some logic.
and no im not flaming you,im just saying your post is wrong imo.

thank you very ****ing much SOMEBODY WITH SOME INTELLIGENCE!!!!!!!!!

you set of complte ****ing donkey retards.

of course they have logs of who and when you prestiged... otherwise HOW WOULD THEY KNOEW YOU PRESTIGED?????????

secondly as i have seen SOME proof of people being suspended for this, then YES it is happening...

THIRDLY... you say microsoft has something to lose from this??? WHAT EXACTLY WHEN YOU HAVE PRE-PAID YOUR SUBSCRIPTION YOU ****ING RETARDS!!!!!!

and the 2010ers comment.... what so ive never posted on a forum before???? WOW, sucks to be you, ive run several forums, gaming and music related, and i bet i know more about html, vbulletin/php than you ever will.... also for the leachers comment.

i have been 9th prestige ranked 70 for a couple of weeks now, and i got it for free you ****ing retards.

wow it must totally suck to look as ****ing retarded as you all do right now.

M

mrleady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xl HoLy KoRn lz said:

the irony i can give a typical response from a 7sins member who hasnt been a 2010 member

LOOK FURSTHER FORWARD IN THIS THREAD YOU ****TY 2009er AND STOP SPAMMING WITH THE SAME BULL**** THATS BEEN SAID ALREADY!!!!!!!!

wow the irony of being able to do that.

wow 2009ers, they ruin this ****ing forum... stupid ****ing kids :biggrin:

S

ShannonHadaki

Reaction score
Sin$
So people that where invited will be banned for being in it? Perm ban?

M

mrleady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShannonHadaki said:
So people that where invited will be banned for being in it? Perm ban?

nah from what i seen its a 2 week ban

Kenpachi

Kenpachi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so many remurs about this "if you have a 10th prestige before christmas your going to get reset!" "if your a tenth prestige your going to get banned!" "if your a 10th prestige and have less then 15 days played your going to get banned!" all they are is rumors. if IW was actually going to do anything they would talk about it on twitter just like they did with the private lobbies and Model 1887's. oh and just incase you guys dont know they are suposed to be patching the Jtagged modded xp **** this week. idk if it is really going to be happening. but IW did say that themselfs. just have to wait and see.
Another thing is. anybody could get banned for anything and just say they got banned for being 10th prestige when they could have gotten banned for their bio or something. when you get banned microsoft sends you an email telling you the exact reason you were banned

Blackoutttt

Blackoutttt

Reaction score
Sin$
Lupo had 256 thousand Gamerscore THATS why he got banned.

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kenpachi said:
so many remurs about this "if you have a 10th prestige before christmas your going to get reset!" "if your a tenth prestige your going to get banned!" "if your a 10th prestige and have less then 15 days played your going to get banned!" all they are is rumors. if IW was actually going to do anything they would talk about it on twitter just like they did with the private lobbies and Model 1887's. oh and just incase you guys dont know they are suposed to be patching the Jtagged modded xp **** this week. idk if it is really going to be happening. but IW did say that themselfs. just have to wait and see.
Another thing is. anybody could get banned for anything and just say they got banned for being 10th prestige when they could have gotten banned for their bio or something. when you get banned microsoft sends you an email telling you the exact reason you were banned

another retard in action.

all they are is rumors..if IW was actually going to do anything they would talk about it on twitter just like they did with the private lobbies and Model 1887's...microsoft sends you an email telling you the exact reason you were banned...your an idiot that knows absolutely nothing about everything.
stfu and go read the forums on xbox dot com and IW-THEN youll be able to add something useful.

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you go around bragging about being 10th prestige because of the xp lobby than yes you could be banned if a xbox live moderator is in the lobby

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its got nothing to do with bragging or moderators in the lobbys/days played or any other crap like that ffs:cursing:.
its got to do with getting 1 million(example)xp in one game from two kills.

when will you kids read before you post the same bs?

M

mrleady

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JRI96 said:
Yes

TODAY 11:40 PM

15 DAY SUSPENSION

did they actually say in the email it was for prestige glitching??

and themagicnumber

after i came out of the lobby i was in, the first thing i did was check my xp on the leaderboards, and it didnt change :confused: infact i see people on 3rd prestige level 34 with twice as many xp as i have got lol.

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mrleady said:
did they actually say in the email it was for prestige glitching??

and themagicnumber

after i came out of the lobby i was in, the first thing i did was check my xp on the leaderboards, and it didnt change :confused: infact i see people on 3rd prestige level 34 with twice as many xp as i have got lol.

due think about this..if they give a nice lil ui with x-amount of stats,think what theyve got at their end...

'he got 2.5mill xp from 2 kills with a scar in a lobby for 40 seconds,left,rejoined,left,rejoined...hes 10th prest with the xp,kills and time played of a 2nd prest...hmmm..im gonna ban that son of a b***ch.i wonder if he was hosting or maybe hes got a jtag?f**k it,lets ban his console too-one less to worry about on the system for now(la-la-la)'
SWOOOSH-BAM...This console has been...
you get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register