What's new

Discussion Has any Xbox 360 reached a LDV of 80 yet?

A

AS926

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There have been many updates to the Xbox 360, and every one after 4552 blew an eFuse and incremented the LDV. At this point, has there been any 360 that has reached an LDV of 80?

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
In order to hit 80, there would need to be at least 80 dash updates, which we are no where close to.

A

AS926

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In order to hit 80, there would need to be at least 80 dash updates, which we are no where close to.

And those updates have to increment the LDV by 1, which not all of them did (anything before 4552 didn't)

A

AS926

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never counted the number of Dashboard updates, so i thought there have been 80 dashboard updates since 4552.

M

Morning_Mist

Reaction score
Sin$
Asking because curiosity? Or do you have something hidden up in yo brain that you're not telling us?.... now I wonder myself, what would happen if one built a custom update that blew all the e-fuses, and if the console would still play games and such afterwards, at least with an RGH....

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never counted the number of Dashboard updates, so i thought there have been 80 dashboard updates since 4552.
Yeah, the version numbers did jump a lot didn't they. They used to anyway.

Asking because curiosity? Or do you have something hidden up in yo brain that you're not telling us?.... now I wonder myself, what would happen if one built a custom update that blew all the e-fuses, and if the console would still play games and such afterwards, at least with an RGH....
Your console wouldn't turn on.

A

AS926

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mean ALL eFuses, then console bricked. If you mean CF/CB/CG fuses, then cseq would be changed, causing 2BL revocation to fail, unless you can flash a new CB, and CF LDV would be 80, meaning you can't apply any other updates before, but that dashboard update and onward can be flashed at will

Krazaki

Krazaki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mean ALL eFuses, then console bricked. If you mean CF/CB/CG fuses, then cseq would be changed, causing 2BL revocation to fail, unless you can flash a new CB, and CF LDV would be 80, meaning you can't apply any other updates before, but that dashboard update and onward can be flashed at will

Yeah, so your console wouldn't boot if you had a LDV value of 80, lol. Flashing a new CB and CF won't increase the LDV. Thats another process.

Top Bottom
Login
Register