HardenedVPN: 30Tbps+ DDoS protected, zero-log VPN using Cloudflare Magic Transit

Resiliation

Reaction score
Will you guys be setting up any AUS or NZ servers in the near future? The best I can get is 240ms to your test servers.

jester

⠀HardenedVPN.com
Retired
Reaction score
Will you guys be setting up any AUS or NZ servers in the near future? The best I can get is 240ms to your test servers.
Unfortunately, Asia/Oceania is our weakest link right now. We refuse to be like Nord/PIA and just spin up virtual instances on other people's hardware in a datacenter, so one of us would have to fly out, pick a datacenter, create a new contract, buy new hardware, and install our own server(s) somewhere in the region.

It's not feasible any time soon, I apologize. We are getting an awesome amount of customers though, so hopefully down the line that is something we can offer you!

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Just in time for my current VPN’s renewal, I’ll be switching over to this instead. Looks good!

jester

⠀HardenedVPN.com
Retired
Reaction score
Just in time for my current VPN’s renewal, I’ll be switching over to this instead. Looks good!
Thanks!

To anyone else who was having issues with PayPal from Dec 22nd onward, all is fixed and stock replenished! Feel free to give it a shot

Top Bottom